Level 106 F2P (110 P2P) Looking

I am fairly experienced in clans and so am trying to find a clan that isn't like everything I have already seen before. I want a experienced leadership staff that are fun and friendly but not afraid to bring down the e-hammer when necessary ;) . I'm also looking for a clan that actively wars. 2+ wars a week would be preferable. An active IRC channel is a must because this I find is the best way to meet and interact with your clan mates. I'm not really into 5 hour long PKRI's but shorter fights. Also don't bother with a copy-paste because to me that screams out that I'm just going to be another number to your clan and you don't care enough to put the extra minute in to give me something a bit more personal. It would also be great if you could give me your IRC nick or MSN to contact you for questions etc.

Thanks everybody.

tpr.gif

Hello,

I'm one of TBE's recruiters. We are an acive community, we have our own IRC channel ( Guest channel: #tbe_lobby and once you're accepted #tbe ) , we have our own TS server ( only available to TBE members ). We do a non-PvP event each day, but this is always followed by a PvP event, if you get what I mean? We have wars in weekends. You can contact me via IRC, my IRC nickname is Rainman201 .

Have a look at our sites.

thebritishelites.png

TBE FORUMS: http://www.forums.britishelites.com

TBE SITE: http://www.britishelites.com

Sincerely,

Rainman201

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i'd like you to consider the clan saradomin dragons. We usualy have about two to three official events a week(like wars or pking) and a few more randomly through the week when ever we have a nice amount of people on. Like go pvping or have a quick prep war, GWDS or some other type of event that people feel like going to. SD uses irc and is mandatory. we also encourage being in the clan chat while in game when possible. This way we can allways keep a track on whos being active etc. Most of the members are nice and easy to get along with, and we all have a lot of fun.

As for time, we are primarily an eastern based clan but we do accomidate events for GMT and other time zones so everyone can have a chance to make the events.

We have frequent checks for activity so that we only keep the active people on our memberslist rather than just having a large ML with only half of it being active.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me in game my chat is always on. or if you wish to drop by our irc it is #sdclan

hope you join thanks.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Saradomin_D ... hp?act=idx

2vbsuhw.jpg

triforcebannerbg3.jpg

Memberlist | Forums | Recruitment Topic

Welcome to Triforce's RuneScape Community recruitment topic. This topic will be kept as up-to-date as possible to give an accurate description of our clan. Thank you for taking your time to read this topic.

oivq6.gif

An Introduction to Triforce

Since opening in August 2007 Triforce has made it's presence felt in the warring community. Despite being an active warring/pking clan we are well known for our fun and laid back community, always having a great time in our irc channel and on Ventrilo. Our goals are to be the best we can be and to have fun! Triforce is more than a clan, we are a family.

oivq6.gif

Requirements

All New Members applying must be 105 combat or over, once they have completed the New Member process they will need to achieve 108+ combat to become a full Triforce member.

As we are now venturing into PvP all applicants will be required to have a minimum of 5 rune sets in their bank at all times.

We also require members to have Ventrilo and IRC access.

oivq6.gif

Important Information

Leader: Roaminggal2

High Council: Rinehart, Kestnut

Timezone: EST/GMT

Forums: http://www.triforceclan.com/forum

Memberlist: [http]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9387/oivq6.gif[/img]

What We Do

Warring - During the week Triforce has numerous short-prep fun wars in either Clan Wars Arena or on a PvP world. Being an EST/GMT clan wars will usually occur between 4.00-6.30pm EST / 9.00-11.30pm GMT.

On the weekends we have our prep'd wars. These are always Mandatory Full Out wars where everyone is expected to show up and participate. These could either be RAW wars, PKRI's or just full out wars against other clans.

Events - Our events are almost always held during the week. There's always a variety in our events to keep everyone interested, we also add events such as Godwars and barrows to keep the cash flow coming. Our events are always about having fun, these are another way to bond as a clan, we are always on Ventrilo having a good time during them.

oivq6.gif

A Few Pictures

war2gz7.png

pvpow8.png

pvpwarec3.png

You will only get out of this clan what you put in. Do your best to be active and always be courteous and respectful to your fellow clan mates!!

Feel free to contact me with any questions and/or concerns.

Hey my Names zero dude7 and were looking for new faces at Ko-Knights Of Order.

Was searching through recruitment topics and saw your name,so i thought id'e give it a go :thumbsup:. Ko is primarily a warring clan and we at least do a pvp war every week,sometimes two or even three if we really get in the war crazy mood 8-),but we never shy away from other events aswell like gwd,stealing creation,and tralwer.We do a range of many events,but 80% we r a warring type clan,so if you like slaughtering other clan ko might be the place for you \'. And guess the offer imma about to give ya lol if your recruited from a site,you need no referrals to join,so that a +1 to you :D ,Heres a few information if you wish to join,please pick us if your really interested in pvp killin mofo's in a war :o

Irc:#[ko]

Site:~Knights of Order~!

Memberlist:Ko's Ml

Ps:i know this thing probaly looks crappy,but i did'nt just wanna post a big thing on your topic taking all the way down to the bottum lol but if your looking for a mature clan,ko has been in existance for 5 years and we aint slowing down,so pick me me me! ::'

5xrp1xt.gif

Irc:#[ko]

Ko's site:~Knights of Order!~

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

•  
    [*:1quzjz9l]You must visit forums every day, or rarely once every two days.

[*:1quzjz9l]You must be willing to listen and learn

[*:1quzjz9l]You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.

[*:1quzjz9l]You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

[*:1quzjz9l]You must be someone that has patience when needed.

introductionzd2.png

The members of Blasphemy would like to believe that Blasphemy is a clan like none other. We have a brave and resisting history and now we want to take clanning one step further. The main aspects such as community, organization and activity are something which every clan needs to have. But with Blasphemy, we like to take things to another level. Try out new things, different types of events, completely new tactics which are completely experimental, train members up to have confidence and know what they have to do, understand the real life duties people have and still try and sort out active times for them. Another important thing is to be real, and thats what Blasphemy is. A lot of clans out there have power-hungry, immature, flaming people that when they dont get what they want they feel the urge to create havoc. Blasphemy is far from that, although recruiting becomes slow, we make sure you have what it takes to represent up to our level, combat is nothing compared to personality, charisma and intelligence. You read this and think wow, but honestly I wouldnt false advertise something which isnt true. Blasphemy has changed a lot, were now a clan built on perfection not power.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

93+ Combat Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, thats why we dont just let anyone in whether their level 126 or not, we like to know how their personality is like as corruption is in the past for us.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. For example, controlled split piles, something which no clan has mastered, and is still something which Blasphemy is engaging to bring practice within it. We make sure that every man/woman in the wildy is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

•  
    [*:1quzjz9l]F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans.

[*:1quzjz9l]P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.

[*:1quzjz9l]Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight.

[*:1quzjz9l]Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one unofficial event EVERY day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most unique clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

jun17055600pmeditedmb5.png

jun13083958pmda8.png

jun19093240pmeditedlk1.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Co-Leader - L33thomas

Council - 19wrestler90

Guardians - Danpac47 | L33thomas

Website | Forums | Videos | Gallery | Memberlist

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there recruit! I feel like 3x meets most of your needs here is some information on us, feel free to pm me for more or add me on msn, [email protected] to talk about 3x! Good luck making a decision on joining a clan, I hope you decide to pick 3x! :thumbsup:

topcg8.gif

Website

http://s1.zetaboards.com/3xtermination

Memberlist

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=the3x

Check out this video compilation of 3x:

http://files.filefront.com/best+of+3x+0 ... einfo.html

Or one of our recent fights vs DD:

lmX0AHX1fdE

I am fairly experienced in clans and so am trying to find a clan that isn't like everything I have already seen before. I want a experienced leadership staff that are fun and friendly but not afraid to bring down the e-hammer when necessary ;) . I'm also looking for a clan that actively wars. 2+ wars a week would be preferable. An active IRC channel is a must because this I find is the best way to meet and interact with your clan mates. I'm not really into 5 hour long PKRI's but shorter fights. Also don't bother with a copy-paste because to me that screams out that I'm just going to be another number to your clan and you don't care enough to put the extra minute in to give me something a bit more personal. It would also be great if you could give me your IRC nick or MSN to contact you for questions etc.

Thanks everybody.

alright, so maybe you wanna try downfall, were a 90+ clan with 95+ members

are irc is #dfdownfall, are runescape clan chat[downfall cc] is super active.

We are a really close knit family, as we have many events weekly. We always have war on saturday and, most the time have members at w141 clws, and there always spur wars we go to. we dont have pvp clan fights at all at this point. and for are leadership we have many leaders and they know how to be hard and nice, if the clan members need something they are rly nice, if the clan members break rules , flame, or disrespect other people they most of the time get deranked, in are last war we had a couple ppl go out of bounds, and they got deranked. We;re a tuff clan if u think ur up to it, try it out. =P

contact me on runescape or bby email- [email protected]

Df site- http://z8.invisionfree.com/Dfdownfall

ML- http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

Media- http://clandownfall.weebly.com/

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

Thanks everybody.

If you are looking for a unique clan experience, you may want to check out the Gladiatorz (107+ f2p). Our leadership is active and friendly and some have been around since the beginning of RuneScape. As far as events go we usually have at least a war and several pk trips over the course of the week. We can also be found fishing, doing trawler, playing trouble brewing and a host of other fun events. If you are interested in chatting with us drop by our IRC channel (/server irc.allianceirc.net #thegladiatorz). I know you said copy and paste screams impersonality but I'll just leave you with our recruiting poster, so you can get a better idea of what we are about.

recruit.jpg

Along with the personal post ima post the AD :P But yeah.. i feel like you could have a good time in the clan I'm in. We're basically like a family and I think we war enough to suit your needs :P I've personally been in the clan for 4 years and I love it. Ive gained alot from being in the clan believe it or not... Anywho if this post sparks your interest you can go on irc to #[ko] on irc.swiftirc.net and get to know some of the members :D

If you were to apply, you would be applying as an FA or notiviate as we call it

Gl in your search

edit: AH i just noticed zero posted before me :x (I removed the AD but kept the personal message because i didnt want it to go to waste :P )

knightsoforderse9.png

::4+ years - KO:: ::1+ year - KO council::

Hi. Im from Blasphemy. We have an active IRC channel called #blasphemy. We're also on vent for events, and sometimes for fun. We have weekly wars, starting on some PVP, but not 10 hour pkri's where the richest clan will win. We also do monster events like kbd, gwd etc. Blasphemy is simply unique. Just tell you question to anyone in channel and we will gladly answer you. Hope to see you in blasphemy.

Www.Thisisblasphemy.com

#blasphemy

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

Whats up man. Im from BloodShed Empire (bse). We have been going for more than two years and have very active very fun members. We have events over other day as well as two wars a month. We have about 70 active members so there is always people on to talk to and hang out with.

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to pm me ingame or on this site

~pg100