Jagex support on recoveries blows!!! Look/help!!

lancerlot10

They fail! worst game system for recoverying accounts ever disigned. even maple tree's is better.

Story: back in 2007. probly march I went into hospital and I let my friend from work use my character to make money. next thing you know he says his brother has it and changed Pw, i'm like wtf. so I do a recovery get it back. it had members on it. His says "wtf I payed for members" So I feel bad for him and let him play for duration of members. next thing you know;. he says it was hacked... so I try recoverying it and I cant thsi time., Cause I get a new problem. (LOok down at picture for problem) So I get account back yesterday and some guy talks to me saying he lives just outside my city. SO i'm like wtf they didn't lose it the bastards traded or sold the account on me ( pretty nice considering i'm still in hospital huh?) so I talked and said wtf I want to find out what happened. Logged out for 2min. next thing you know I can't log in and the [cabbage] starts all over.

so jagex are obvious morons. they gave it back to the hacker. even tho I knew all the passwords ever on this account. even tho I had the very first payment ever made.

so what now. getting the damn error with passwords again. this is the stupidest stuff ever.

edit: now says your abusing system you have to wait and hour before you can do another recovery attempt

how can I get that if I can't even get past the information part. Like wtf is going on I can't put in a new password no matter how much they changed. and yes caps are off. I even tried it on, but caps don't matter. so this is pissing me off...

so heres the thing stopping me: I mean I put passwords correctly everytime. I even used random numbers/letters up to 20 characters long, nothing. THis is getting me angry. Somebody explain wtf is happening. I did it on 3 different computers and still get this problem.

su9.png]http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=[bleep]su9.png

If Jagex are obvious morons... then you are an obvious cheater. Play by the rules before you come complaining. You gave your password away, you are to blame. Your friend has most likely hacked your account or is dumb enough to have got keyloggued.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Here's a simplified version for those who can't comprehend the first post:

OP was in the hospital, unable to play

OP gave his password and account information to friends so they could earn money for him

OP's friend gave the account members, and changed password and recovery questions

OP got the password back, but his friend changed it again because he knew the recovery questions and had all the member information

OP was unable to recover his account with only the password, and is angry Jagex let his friend (who knew both the members information\pin and the recovery questions) keep the account.

OP declares "jagex are obvious morons"

:wall:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Here's a simplified version for those who can't comprehend the first post:

OP was in the hospital, unable to play

OP gave his password and account information to friends so they could earn money for him

OP's friend gave the account members, and changed password and recovery questions

OP got the password back, but his friend changed it again because he knew the recovery questions and had all the member information

OP was unable to recover his account with only the password, and is angry Jagex let his friend (who knew both the members information\pin and the recovery questions) keep the account.

OP declares "jagex are obvious morons"

:wall:

Nicely summarised - 10/10

Now we let the thread die

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

As made clear in section 1.1 of the Tip.it Forum Rules, we do not tolerate the violation of RuneScape rules on our forums. You violated RuneScape Rule 6 - Account Sharing/Trading, so not only do I have no sympathy for you, but I am locking this thread because you openly admitted to violating RuneScape rules, which in turn violates Tip.it rules.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog