LordChocobot

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please...

No need to argue bout this Game...

I myself used photoshop for my avy I made for this game also

Besides where in the first post did it say to only make a Pixel Avy...

I didn't...

The first post sure didn't

Sara, Guthix, Zammy, and Hazeel Sure didn't

("I know i'm missing a few gods, but that doesn't realy matter")

So please no more arguing bout the avatars...

Not every1 is a perfect artist and not every1 has the best software for good looking images, but some of u people have it in your minds that you all were gonna get expertly done avys...wrong...Its just a Game. If you don't like what u got then don't use it, but at least give an OK thanks to the person who made it.

btw. Thx anyways to the person who made the "Ride the Pickle" Avy.

and...

Hope you improve your slills a lil bit in the future.

I'm not sure how you can say that to the last one with the random spray paint. Yes, no one is perfect, but still maybe spending more than 10 seconds would help in making an avatar that someone might consider using.

Lol, oniondog already knew what kind he would get. I guess mine looks okay...

Lol you've lost like all the quality by changing it to a .gif

I said it was too many bytes.

mysig31ha.png

Hey Runescape_Rocks

I converted the avy that was made 4 u into a .gif without much loss of quality, other than that blasted huge 12k .png, into a 5.89k .gif

rsrocks6dl.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4997/rsrocks6dl.gif

There u go, one converted huge .png into a .gif, without much quality loss at all :D

P.S.

Funny thing I noticed bout ur avvy Runescape_Rocks is, the person being chased looks like Lois from Family Guy. lol. My Hero Stewie thanks that artist, lol.

Hey Runescape_Rocks

I converted the avy that was made 4 u into a .gif without much loss of quality, other than that blasted huge 12k .png, into a 5.89k .gif

rsrocks6dl.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4997/rsrocks6dl.gif

There u go, one converted huge .png into a .gif, without much quality loss at all :D

P.S.

Funny thing I noticed bout ur avvy Runescape_Rocks is, the person being chased looks like Lois from Family Guy. lol. My Hero Stewie thanks that artist, lol.

Thanks! :D :D :D

mysig31ha.png

thats my point it was done in paint (lol not msn sorry *edit*), what do you expect diablo copy flashing vegas lights with some shameless self promotion of your name? to be honest thats pitiful

I EXPECT SOMETHING MORE THAN THE PIECE OF * YOU GAVE ME. A TWO YEAR OLD CAN MAKE THAT STUPID * LOOK AT YOURS COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSES! DOES YOURS LOOK LIKE IT TOOK ANY TIME AT ALL? GO CRAWL IN A PIT AND DIE YOU SCUMBAG!

thats my point it was done in paint (lol not msn sorry *edit*), what do you expect diablo copy flashing vegas lights with some shameless self promotion of your name? to be honest thats pitiful

I EXPECT SOMETHING MORE THAN THE PIECE OF * YOU GAVE ME. A TWO YEAR OLD CAN MAKE THAT STUPID * LOOK AT YOURS COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSES! DOES YOURS LOOK LIKE IT TOOK ANY TIME AT ALL? GO CRAWL IN A PIT AND DIE YOU SCUMBAG!

Totally agree. Arcticrunite is a total noob and should be banned from the next avatar game. What a moron...

mysig31ha.png

Caps key is to the left.

Realy, get over it diablo. Your not using it.. whats the big deal?

Realy, get over it diablo. Your not using it.. whats the big deal?

I agree with that. I said the same thing. if u don't like the avy u got then don't use it.

Also I hope Sir_Alex85 gets his avy soon, some people don't like to wait forever past the deadline and it looks like he is one of them people.

what the hell, your flaming me over an 80x80 PIECE OF PIXEL USED TO SHAMELESSLY PROMOTE YOUR NAME, GET THE HELL OVER IT YOU TWO YEAR OLD

i swear you people on these forums flame people for no reason at all, thats pitiful, can you not learn how to TAKE A FLIPPING JOKE, christ sakes diablo its a game and you start flaming me left and right over it, TAKE A JOKE AND A CHILL PILL AND CALM DOWN YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE KID!

if you really wanna flame me further go for it, i want to see you get banned, it would make my day, matter fact why do you crawl in that pit and die you little scumbag, ive seen better death threats in my morning cup of coffee then the little retort your 2 year old self made, christ

btw

Rba > Diablocopy, 4 out of 5 people agree

have you know, i didnt use ALL CAPS in my post, learn the key to the left of your fat little fingers and use it sirrah

thanks and have a crappy day

~Arcticrunite (Yes diablocopy, i pwn you, get over it you self obsessed little kid)

what the hell, your flaming me over an 80x80 PIECE OF PIXEL USED TO SHAMELESSLY PROMOTE YOUR NAME, GET THE HELL OVER IT YOU TWO YEAR OLD

i swear you people on these forums flame people for no reason at all, thats pitiful, can you not learn how to TAKE A FLIPPING JOKE, christ sakes diablo its a game and you start flaming me left and right over it, TAKE A JOKE AND A CHILL PILL AND CALM DOWN YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE KID!

if you really wanna flame me further go for it, i want to see you get banned, it would make my day, matter fact why do you crawl in that pit and die you little scumbag, ive seen better death threats in my morning cup of coffee then the little retort your 2 year old self made, christ

btw

Rba > Diablocopy, 4 out of 5 people agree

have you know, i didnt use ALL CAPS in my post, learn the key to the left of your fat little fingers and use it sirrah

thanks and have a crappy day

~Arcticrunite (Yes diablocopy, i pwn you, get over it you self obsessed little kid)

I'm not flaming you. I just said if u don't like the avy u get, don't use it. I have been prety much defending u all this time. Ill say it again...

So please no more arguing bout the avatars...

Not every1 is a perfect artist and not every1 has the best software for good looking images, but some of u people have it in your minds that you all were gonna get expertly done avys...wrong...Its just a Game. If you don't like what u got then don't use it, but at least give an OK thanks to the person who made it.

untitled11jk.gif

Let's examine these two avatars...

I agree that this is a game and that they don't have to be perfect and do all these fancy stuff, but atleast you should try harder and maybe try to make your little brain create an avatar that assumes the shape of a real object.

This being a game makes the point even bigger. The object of this games is to have fun...I would be appalled if anyone thought that using a crappy avatar is any fun.

Yes, Diablocopy does not have to use the avatar that the idiot made for him, but he did make a quality avatar and should be given the chance to have the favor returned to him.

[/b]

mysig31ha.png