sleeping

mageburner

bring back the sleeping idea like in RSC, that was well fun and so much simpler than waiting for ur energy to go back up again. bring back the sleeping bag again, that was always cool and you only kept it for a while until RS2. those who never went on RSC are missing out

I highly disagree. It annoying having to take a sleeping bag everywhere you went, wasting an inventory slot. Plus, is was mainly to stop autoers, i believe, and they have random events for that now. Id rather have to wait for my energy to regain for running, then have to sleep and wait for everything.

ShadowSam19.png

I highly disagree. It annoying having to take a sleeping bag everywhere you went, wasting an inventory slot. Plus, is was mainly to stop autoers, i believe, and they have random events for that now. Id rather have to wait for my energy to regain for running, then have to sleep and wait for everything.

It took what, 20 seconds max to fully dissipate fatigue,,,

It'd be nice for energy...

And no one said you HAVE to take it, why don't you just not use it...

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

no1 eve likes my ideas :cry: they all think my ideas suck salty monkey nuts :cry:

dude, only one person disagreed with what you were saying

@ Bubsa: I think he just wants them to regenerate energy faster, not bring back fatigue

smithie3.jpg

If you're proposing sleeping in beds to regenerate energy faster I think that's a good idea. If you're implying the whole fatigue system should be brought back to replace energy then goodness me, no.

I agree with Bubs, as usual. I never played runescape during the Fatigue era, but I think I'd like the current system better. Both might be fine, tho, where you could sleep to restore your energy faser. Or nap, actually :)

lpinkus

If you're proposing sleeping in beds to regenerate energy faster I think that's a good idea. If you're implying the whole fatigue system should be brought back to replace energy then goodness me, no.

I agree with Bubs, as usual. I never played runescape during the Fatigue era, but I think I'd like the current system better. Both might be fine, tho, where you could sleep to restore your energy faser. Or nap, actually :)

lpinkus

Besides, it might give younger players the wrong idea when "multiple" players are using the same bed...And...salty monkey nuts?...never heard of it.

Sup noobs.

it might give younger players the wrong idea when "multiple" players are using the same bed

lol, i think its not really fair to blame things like that on all the younger players. im 14 and i dont get ideas from it. perhaps it would be a better idea that your char would never be lying in that bed, that youd just click the bed, the screen would go black for a sec, and then your energy would be 100 % again

Salty monkey nuts.....? Sick mind.

Yeah, totally, that gross. Salt on monkey nuts is gross. Unsalted monkey nuts is the only way to go.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

yea i amde a topic bout that... sleeping in the beds, sitting on the benches... the're pretty much useless at the moment :?

It took what, 20 seconds max to fully dissipate fatigue,,,

It'd be nice for energy...

And no one said you HAVE to take it, why don't you just not use it...

I was under the impression he wanted the whole fatigue system back, which, as you can see, i disagree with. It would be fine and dandy to have sleeping bags/beds/benches for just energy though, infatc, i favor that idea.

ShadowSam19.png

One day I went to final version of RSC (on time RS2 was on) then I slept, guess what happend. My HP was still 12. How can you call that "healing"? I just ask.
I dunno who said otherwise, but the sleeping bag wasnt used for healing. It was used for replenishing energy that everything drained from you...such as fighting, and fishing, and mining.
ShadowSam19.png

Nooooo, if you mean bring the fatigue sytem back, all who remember the rsc times will agree, sleeping/fatigue was a pain in the A*S

Read the posts, no one said anything about bringing fatigue bacj...

smithie3.jpg