Doom Wish11 - New account - Day 3

Doom Wish11

Note: This is my first blog.

RuneScape Introduction

Hey everybody! Thanks for checking out my blog. I've just recently started a new account on RuneScape after being hacked for the 4th and final time. I'm currently training melee combat since I just can't stand skilling (A.K.A. clicking on iron rocks for 2 hours straight). I've always been a free player; I'm too much of a noob to become a member.

Real-Life Introduction

Hey everybody! Thanks for checking out my blog (again). My name is Ethan. I'm 13 years old and I play RuneScape (duh). My favorite sport is basketball. I'm in a mini-league with my friends right now. RuneScape is the only MMO I play. On the Wii, I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III: legends of Rock, Aerosmith, and World Tour.

Goals and Achievements

Right now my only goal is to get my Attack, Strength, Defence, and Prayer levels up to 40. Whenever I get a lamp, I use it on Hitpoints because that's the slowest skill to train. Here's my daily progress:

[hide=Tuesday 01-20-09]Attack: 11

Strength: 11

Defence: 11

Prayer: 11

Hitpoints: 11[/hide]

Hey, good luck with your goals and putting your blog together!

Hitpoints or prayer is probably the best skill to use lamps on, as they are both more ineffective to train than the others ::'

Heres a bump to get you started_

~Clawe

Hey, thanks a bunch! I've always thought Hitpoints was the best skill to use lamps on :thumbsup: . It's amazing how expensive black armour is compared to steel.