Account believed to be 13-

Ninnykins

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Recently i was reported and received a 3 day mute for sarcasm. Someone in game suggested that i was 11 years old, and then i said yes i was 11 years old trying to be a smartass and received a 3 day mute for it. This mute did not bother me, but the fact that jagex now thinks i am 11 years old they have made my account quickchat only, i cant even see public chat unless it is said through quickchat. Now being the fool i am, i appealed the offense through "I'd like to apologize" instead of "Jagex got it wrong" and now i have no way to contact jagex. I tried to post on the forums but "People under the age of 13 may only view the forums" GF.

Anyway im just wonderingif anyone knows how i can contact jagex and tell them what happend or something that may help me out.

Thanks,

Ninnykins

You should have used 'jagex got it wrong'. Can't really tell you much more then that, besides WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. :|

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

why did you even choose you want to apologize, lol.

start over or wait 2 years, other than that they might have overlooked it and after the mute is done you will be able to chat again, if not your acc is screwed though.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

My account was hacked for about 2 years and I managed too recover it back about 3 days or so ago. When I looked at the offences list I was shocked.... There was a long list of offences this hacker had made... Mainly abusive stuff to other players.

Thankfully I'm not muted permanently which is good.... I aren't going to even bother to appeal to Jagex about it, it's just too much hassle.