Bestiaty: Sand-term City Guard (Lv.47)

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE POSTING ANY COMMENTS

sandtermguard7li.png

How they're dressed up: Steel med helm, steel warhammer, steel platebody, steel SQ shield, steel platelegs, leather boots and leather gloves

Habitat: Outside Sandterm (guards it)

Members Only: Yes

Retreats: No

Aggressives: No (Only if you ask them for battle, that feature can only be used by these that can't access the city yet, but these that can, can just do it the normal way.)

Quest: Yes (they will stop stop you after you've finish the lost scimitar quest)

Race: Human

Exmaine Info: Tries to keep orders around here.

HP: 55

The Drops:

Cash: 7-450 (rare: 121-450)

100%: Bones

Weapon: Steel Scimitar, Iron PickAxe, Bronze Axe, Steel WarHammer (most common, even more common than 15gp cash), Mithril Sword (rare)

Armour: Steel Med Helm, Mithril Full Helm (the rarest, but not as rare as black demon's dragon med helm), )

Runes/Arrows: Law(3), fire(30), water(rare)(70), air(4), steel arrows (17-21), nature(7), earth(4), blood(rare)(3)

Misc: Clue(Lv1), Steel Nails (3, 7(rare)), stwe, half of a redberry pie(very common), plain pizza, burnt stew, stew, cabbage seed (3), potato seed(1), uncut gems, noted steel bars (2,4,5(rare),6(rare),7(rare)), noted cooked shrims (3)

You can also pick-pocket one of the 4 guards that guards the city. You need thieving level 40 to pickpocket these. These hits 3 if noticed. You get 46.5 EXP every time you pick-pocket these.

100% Steel WarHammer

If you try to chat to them and haven't completed "The Lost Scimitar" quest yet, this will happens:

(Main List)

Sand-term City Guard: Go away, only autorized people may access.

:1: How can I access?

:2: I'm sorry.

:3: How am I suppose to access the smithers' guild?

:4: Let's have a duel.

(List 1)

You: How can I access?

Sand-term City Guard: Please speak to my boss to get that information.

(List 2)

You: I'm sorry.

Sand-term City Guard: Don't ever let that happens again.

(List 3)

You: How am I suppose to access smithers' guild?

Sand-tern City Guard: To gain access to the city, please speak to my boss.

(List 4)

You: Let's have a duel, if I win, I can access the city.

Sand-term City Guard: Duel is a deal, but after that you won't go to the city

[He starts fighting you and says: "Duel would be my pressure"]

If you have finished the quest:

Sand-term City Guard: You're welcome anytime.

Other Notes: Don't bring platebody with you, warhammers are strong against platebodies. Protection from melee would be ok by the way. If you are a knight please use protection from melee.

Please feel free to post any comments ONCE YOU'VE READ ALL THE POST

Can...can it be?

*Angels sing and vibrant light of heavenly glow shines down upon me*

You actually made a post that makes sense. You didn't include nooby drops, and the way you make them normal to attack after the quest is done is a good idea. Overall, not bad. I'm still not "impressed" by this, just when placed next to all your other posts, it reminds me of comparing the novel The Phantom of the Opera to the horrible doodles of a 3-year-old. The only thing I can truly pick at is the fact that you still have the most strange fixation with pizzas and scimitars.

As a request from someone who actually might see a glimmer of success from you, please...please stop including scimitars and pizzas in EVERYTHING you post. It's illogical and useless...not to mention it makes you come off as an obsessive compulsive noob. (Sorry, the truth can hurt)

Now excuse me...I have to go take like 8 advil, because actually agreeing to something you've written is giving me a headache.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Can...can it be?

You actually made a post that makes sense. You didn't include nooby drops, and the way you make them normal to attack after the quest is done is a good idea. Overall, not bad. I'm still not "impressed" by this, just when placed next to all your other posts, it reminds me of comparing the novel The Phantom of the Opera to the horrible doodles of a 3-year-old. The only thing I can truly pick at is the fact that you still have the most strange fixation with pizzas and scimitars.

As a request from someone who actually might see a glimmer of success from you, please...please stop including scimitars and pizzas in EVERYTHING you post. It's illogical and useless...not to mention it makes you come off as an obsessive compulsive noob. (Sorry, the truth can hurt)

Now excuse me...I have to go take like 8 advil, because actually agreeing to something you've written is giving me a headache.

Well, I won't include scimitar with everything. As a matter of fact, I have seen a lot of people of his level or lower that drops steel scimitar.

NOTE: The reason of why I putted steel scimitar in there was MANY MONSTERS ON HIS LEVEL DROPS STEEL STUFF, it's not because I'm scimitar freak. And everything is WRONG, your post isn't about why its drop is bad it's about me. It's about that I normally do. I don't EVER wanna see something that gets downrated just because it has something in it that's common in me. Steel Scimitar as a drop isn't because I'm a scimitar freak, it's because IT IS COMMON FOR MONSTERS ON HIS LEVEL. Oh jease.

Can...can it be?

Well, I won't include scimitar with everything. As a matter of fact, I have seen a lot of people of his level or lower that drops steel scimitar.

NOTE: The reason of why I putted steel scimitar in there was MANY MONSTERS ON HIS LEVEL DROPS STEEL STUFF, it's not because I'm scimitar freak. And everything is WRONG, your post isn't about why its drop is bad it's about me. It's about that I normally do. I don't EVER wanna see something that gets downrated just because it has something in it that's common in me. Steel Scimitar as a drop isn't because I'm a scimitar freak, it's because IT IS COMMON FOR MONSTERS ON HIS LEVEL. Oh jease.

Is something wrong with you? I SERIOUSLY would love to know. Because if you're so idiotic to fail to see that I was finally complementing one of your posts then oh my god, please help me.

No...you're a liar, and a scam. You included pizza too, and all the other various items that you favourite with a digusting obsessive manner. In my honest opinion, I hope you get banned after saying this. Your attitude hasn't changed, and your ideas have only got a slight bit better.

To everyone else who reads this: Don't ever compliment Blaziken...his mind isn't capable of retaining such "drastic" information. :roll:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Can...can it be?

Is something wrong with you? I SERIOUSLY would love to know. Because if you're so idiotic to fail to see that I was finally complementing one of your posts then oh my god, please help me.

No...you're a liar, and a scam. You included pizza too, and all the other various items that you favourite with a digusting obsessive manner. In my honest opinion, I hope you get banned after saying this. Your attitude hasn't changed, and your ideas have only got a slight bit better.

To everyone else who reads this: Don't ever compliment Blaziken...his mind isn't capable of retaining such "drastic" information. :roll:

STOP IT! SERIOUSLY!

I don't include scimitars and pizzas with everything, that's FAR FAR AWAY from being correct. I don't need to be banned. This isn't comment, this is just something dark personal. I hate that. Leave me alone. I did NEVER lie about anything and NEVER will. Forget about the past. The only problem you found is something about me. Stop replying stop it now. I can change. And I have. This isn't comment, this is spam. I'm no spammer, I may come with stupid ideas sometimes but I at least thought before post. This comment has absolutley nothing to do with that enemy, it's about me. Send me PM next time.

What am I thinking? The best way to avoid noob is to ignore them.

I cant resist.

The reason of why I putted steel scimitar in there was

Blaze we all know you LOVE scimitars, dont deny it, embrace it.

And really, dont say your not a scimitar freak, when your avatar says that you are.

And to claim that you'll never lie is in itself a lie.

Didn't read your post, and dont really care what it has to say, but nice picture, bravo.

Just a few questions, he is looking to his left isn't he?

Is that yellow thing pertruding from its head a moustache, or is he eating a bannana?

What happend to his face?!?!

under his nose is a massive cartooney indention, like when Tom from Tom and jerry gets hit with an iron, and his face turns into that shape.

Why are the shoulder pads on his unusually long neck?

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT COMING OUT OF THE BACK OF HIS HEAD???

Why do the leather gloves turn his hands into massive blocks of wood?

Why is the hammer handle green?

And I really like the whole baggy steel pants idea, you put the crotch of the pants so far beneath the waist, that has to remove alot of the uncomfortability from having steel knock around down their all day.

ouch.

I won't answer any of your questions until you read the whole topic.

P.s. I may be a scimitar freak, but I can prove it I won't let "all" warriors/knights have a scimtiar as a drop. You will see. And can I please get a nice comment for a chance? The other three were terrible. I need nice comments so I know what I can do to upgrade.

[!OFF TOPIC!]

I don't include scimitars and pizzas with everything, that's FAR FAR AWAY from being correct.

ok.... children... quit it...

to outsanity:

if you dont wanna read his topics, get over it and leave, key? :roll:

to blazik:

yeah... you kinda use scimitars alot, dont use pizzas alot though (i think)

[/!OFF TOPIC]

now, to what i wanted to post...

couple of things:

-please remove the picture, its really really paint-ugly

-the idea is good, but we dont realy need lower lvl monsters, we need tough monsters (dont even think about creating one....)

-please post this at your sandterm-topic, its an addition to that topic, so please post it there, its kinda annoying to see 5-6 of your posts at discussion

and please.... dont get so hyper about other ppls opinions, they have a point if they say most of your topics are, well, bad

Well, not good reason at all. It may be annoying but a one topic based on different suggestions would make me INSANE, so no. Furthermore, I'm going to keep this going, I want comments on all my suggestions not all at a time. And no, I'm not getting rid of the picture. I'm not angry because you are trying to make me insane. Bye.

...THE... worst paint job......... Of all time.........

Why not just post this in your "sandterm" suggestion?? seriously..............

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

STOP IT! SERIOUSLY!

I don't include scimitars and pizzas with everything.

That's like Michael Jackson saying he's innocent....... :roll:

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

[!OFF TOPIC!]

I don't include scimitars and pizzas with everything, that's FAR FAR AWAY from being correct.

ok.... children... quit it...

to outsanity:

if you dont wanna read his topics, get over it and leave, key? :roll:

to blazik:

yeah... you kinda use scimitars alot, dont use pizzas alot though (i think)

[/!OFF TOPIC]

now, to what i wanted to post...

couple of things:

-please remove the picture, its really really paint-ugly

-the idea is good, but we dont realy need lower lvl monsters, we need tough monsters (dont even think about creating one....)

-please post this at your sandterm-topic, its an addition to that topic, so please post it there, its kinda annoying to see 5-6 of your posts at discussion

and please.... dont get so hyper about other ppls opinions, they have a point if they say most of your topics are, well, bad

Buggienuk, if there is a problem with giving his post criticism then forgive me, I could have SWORN that's what discussions were for. :roll:

He DOES include pizzas in most everything he does, and scimitars of course are the essence of his insane ideas. Crim, for once I'll agree with you. Blaziken saying he isn't obsessed with scimitars and that he doesn't include them in everything he posts is like saying Victoria Secret doesn't make bras. It's insane.

Now, I also caught Blaziken contradicting what he said beforehand:

His first quote:

His second quote:

P.s. I may be a scimitar freak, but I can prove it I won't let "all" warriors/knights have a scimtiar as a drop.

So basically...before, you completely DENIED any obsessive scimitar behaviors, then you went and said that you can "prove" you won't let it all be the same anymore. I mean...that in my eyes is you ADIMITTING you've included them in everything. And don't try to oppose this. I can go and quote EVERY one of your posts and probably find the words scimitar and/or pizza in almost 95% of them.

This made me crack up:

And can I please get a nice comment for a chance? The other three were terrible. I need nice comments so I know what I can do to upgrade.

Um...excuse me...but are we still in the 8th grade here? Blaziken, if you're going to post ideas, whether you think they are good or bad, you WILL get bad reviews and good reviews. Unfortunetly, most of your ideas are horrible, so the majority will be bad reviews. Yet still, I actually COMPLIMENTED (look it up if you don't know the definition) your idea, and then you go and start being an immature juvenile and yelling up a storm.

A word of advice: Quit throwing temper tantrums whenever someone hates your ideas. You better god damn learn how to take both sides of the criticism chain, or just quit posting in general. Because I WILL be reading your ideas, as will others, and I'm not going to sugar-coat my opinion and censor my true thoughts just because you're too young to take contructive criticism.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was on the phone with my girlfriend having a 'serious' talk with her, then i saw this picture and laughed so hard, but i don't think i'll be seeing this girl for a while. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Man this is a very good post , I dont see you coming up with any new NPC's.

The picture may be bad, but thats what makes it so cool, I would play again (for about 15 minutes) if the monsters where drawn that way. :lol:

Although I still do think it should be a thread of its own.

...THE... worst paint job......... Of all time.........

Why not just post this in your "sandterm" suggestion?? seriously..............

I think the paint job was done at a more "constructive" view. It sorta just kinda shows what the guard will wear. Anyways, it's not the WORST paint job ever...you haven't seen anything yet...

TheBlazikenMaster wrote:

STOP IT! SERIOUSLY!

I don't include scimitars and pizzas with everything.

That's like Michael Jackson saying he's innocent.......

Michael Jackson was innocent. (Or so I heard from the news)

Sup noobs.

give blaziken a break people...this was a good post..nice thought...although i do agree he could have edited it into his other post it really doesn't matter :D we've all done that once :? i think. hehe..so he likes scimitars :? not sure about the pizza's.

OMG.

1. DO U NOT KNOW HOW TO USE PAINT?!

2.I still really wanna know how his head can appear out the back of his med helm

3. Scimitars rock!... except... they dont once you get bored of hitting monsters 0 every time

4. Lost scimitar..... hmmm... bit of a cliche to have any more lost things. Jagex already lost a city. Surely we can give them a break and not publicise the fact the lost a scimitar

5.Pizza's rock too (c'mon lvl 65 cooking)

6. this convosation is turning into some sort of 'qoute-war'