[need confirmation] Disabled teleports in chaos tunnels

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• 1 month later...
The portals work just fine for me.

"Surok's power over this portal has been removed, allowing it to function properly"

Didnt one of the quests remove this a while ago?

I beleive you have to start Hunt to Surok or have finished What Lies Below to gain access to them, but I might be wrong.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• 8 months later...

I believe there is a portal that can only be used once you finish Hunt for Surok.

• 3 weeks later...

I mentioned something about this to Lady Shadie in chat a good while back. Think I even took a pic. Lemme check, but it's probably on my Vista partition.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Found it ctstrangetxt.jpg

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

This was added to Chaos Tunnels map somewhere along the way, but was omitted from Hunt for Surok miniquest guide. I've added it there and credited hyjack and Siobhana. Thanks everyone.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.