Dragon claw spec damage

Lets_3ekout

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I suppose this can be a blend of general discussion and H&A.

Recently bought a pair of d claws and I've noticed the 100%-50%-25%-25% rule isn't 100% consistent. In fact, it's as if the spec of d claws could almost warrant for a guide :P

Although I've had countless 24-12-6-7 specs, sometimes they just come out weird. For example, if I miss the first hit it is still possible to hit the others. Now that I think of it, I believe I've never seen the second hit do damage if the first hit missed. Whenever the first hit misses, I seem to get hits such as 0-0-15-15, does this mean that the rule is 0%-0%-50%-50% if the first hit misses?

One last thing I've noticed is that when the second hit misses I hit numbers like 20-0-10-11. Could this mean the rule for this is 100%-0%-50%-50%? Which would also mean that if you miss the second hit your total damage will actually stay the same, roughly a 100% increase in damage, not including any max hit effects the spec has, if any.

Do people agree with this? Anyone know if the formula changes if you miss the third or fourth hit?

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

From what you're saying, I would guess that the four hits combined do 200% damage. Either in 100-50-25-25 or 100-0-50-50 or 0-0-100-100, but I'm of course not sure.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Not always, if the first/second hits miss I tend to get a 0%-0%-50%-50% (same damage as a normal hit with increased accuracy).

There are 5 possible hits that I've observed

#1 0-1, the standard 'miss' hit

#2 100%-50%-25%-25%, the most common

#3 0%-0%-100%-100%, the 2nd most common

#4 100%-0%-50%-50%, the 3rd most common

#5 0%-0%-0%-125%, the least likely

I could have forgotten one or two, but those 5 basically cover it,

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks