wanted quest

callmearvin

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

hi i'm having troubles right now on the quest. i'm on the part where i talked to the mage of zamorak in the chaos temple south-east of varrock. i am now in canifis. but savant or whoever didn't pop up in my screen to talk to me so that i can scan the orb. can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong or missed?

i should use savant's help through the commOrb to track down the evil Solus.

I have contacted savant using the commOrb. Savant has transmitted the data about my mission to the CommOrb. I should seek out Lord Daquarius and the mage of Zamorak.

The mage of zamorak is somewhere in varraock.

Lord Daquarius values the lives of his knights above all else. Perhaps I can use that information somehow...

The Mage of Zamorak in Varrock has told me that Solus may be somewhere east of varrock. I will need to get more information from Lord Daquarius.

no i figured it out. i went back to Lord Daquirus. I talked to him. He didn't want to tell me anything so i'm thinking wdf this guy keeps calling me white knight bs... so i attacked one of his black knight crew then a pop up message is saying "okay okay i'll tell you what you want!" so there. now i am going to canifis.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the tip.it guide is so wrong!

no i figured it out. i went back to Lord Daquirus. I talked to him. He didn't want to tell me anything so i'm thinking wdf this guy keeps calling me white knight bs... so i attacked one of his black knight crew then a pop up message is saying "okay okay i'll tell you what you want!" so there. now i am going to canifis.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the tip.it guide is so wrong!

Actually, it's right. You missed the part in the guide where it says to kill the black knight guards.

6: Lord Daquarius

At the Black Knight area in Taverly Dungeon, talk to Lord Daquarius. He won't tell you anything. Kill some of the black knights around him, and after a while he'll have no choice but to talk to you. After talking to him a second time, you'll see that you can't get any more information from him. Now you'll need to find the Mage of Zamorak.

7: Mage of Zamorak

Teleport or walk to Varrock, and go the the temple located in the Southeast corner of the city. Talk to the mage of Zamorak at the temple. He says he will give you information in exchange for 20 rune essences. Bring him 20 essences (normal or pure) and he will give you some information. If you haven't talked to him before, you must speak to him in the Wilderness north of Edgeville prior to meeting him in Varrock. He will tell you that Solus Dellagar has moved to the East from his location. After getting his information your character knows where Solus is. You will now know that Solus Dellagar is in Canifis. Walk to Canifis, or use your ectophial to get there quickly.

Sorry, I should've noticed that was your problem based off your quest journal. :/

hzvjpwS.gif