otherworld

Omar

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

szhxndxksmmwsac4.png

Mainly paintbrushing. 100% PDN.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Nice to see something a bit different to the norm. ::'

That's what I was going for. :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Hehe, random. It's quite interesting. I don't know what else to say about it, lol. I like the colours and the concept so good job on that :thumbsup: I also think the text is pretty good and IMO, text is hard so also good job on that ::'

Overall it's nice to see a change and the colours and concept are good. Keep up the good work :D

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png

I also think the text is pretty good and IMO, text is hard so also good job on that ::'

It took me a long time...

But that's because PDN doesn't have kerning so I had to do it manually... :lol:

Ooh? Some paint.net art? Well that's pretty nice. the colors are a good combo to me

I use Paint.Net :?

Anywho...That's amazing Nixon, very professional, everything is smooth, and looks good. :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg