Stealing Creation -Vs- Lagg Out

Teshiburu

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

just spent 19 minutes on SC gathering my points and clay nearly had 30k points and guess what happens... yup i lagg out loosing all points and cant rejoin for another 3 minutes...

it wouldnt bother me only if you log out during a random or even lagg out the random comes back for you when you log back in!!!!!!!!!!

Cant jagex tell when you have lagged... and just put you back into the game where you were if the game timer still has time on it!!!!!

has this happened to anyone else???

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Nope. What's the difference between losing connection from your internet dying and losing connection from closing the window?

Get a better internet connection.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Argh this drives me nuts. It happened to me the other day. There were 7 minutes left in the game and it was going to be my last game of the day.. then I got booted because I lost connection and I had to play another 20 minute game. It's a pain, but I guess it makes sense that you get booted :(

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

i hate when this happens :?

It usually happens to me at the beginning of a huge castle wars game but then i log back in and im still in the game. Then at stealing creations, i lagg out and log back in only to be greeted by all my points lost and have to wait 3 minutes before rejoining a game.

:|

Nope. What's the difference between losing connection from your internet dying and losing connection from closing the window?

Gettin a better internet connection would result in moving... have you tried to move in the current economical climate?

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Gettin a better internet connection would result in moving... have you tried to move in the current economical climate?

You can always just buy a better one.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Your saying you can't afford 40$ a month for a decent connection? If so, then yes, that stinks - but its YOUR fault, NOT Jagxes.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Your saying you can't afford 40$ a month for a decent connection? If so, then yes, that stinks - but its YOUR fault, NOT Jagxes.

1. I live in the UK not US

2. I already have the best connection that my ISP can provide based on my location... [Did i neglet to mention i never lagg in online FPS with graphics to the max my last ping based on COD4 was 32]

3. Sadly cable hasnt come as far in the UK as it has in Yanksville

4. Im Not the only person who suffers from this

It usually happens to me at the beginning of a huge castle wars game but then i log back in and im still in the game. Then at stealing creations, i lagg out and log back in only to be greeted by all my points lost and have to wait 3 minutes before rejoining a game.

5. I can also tell that you "compfreak847" must still be at home suckling from mum and daddy...Some of us make our own way in the world

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Actually, I'm an independent computer consultant living in my own house with a Comcast Cable. Haven't DCed in months. Jagex servers lag ~once a year, it's YOUR fault.

DeviledEgg24.png

I understand this can be frustrating, Teshiburu, but I don't know why you want to start a fight. Debating is lots of fun, but personal jabs are not cool. :|

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

2. I already have the best connection that my ISP can provide based on my location... [Did i neglet to mention i never lagg in online FPS with graphics to the max my last ping based on COD4 was 32]

5. I can also tell that you "compfreak847" must still be at home suckling from mum and daddy...Some of us make our own way in the world

So pathetic that a person always comes up with such ignorant comebacks such as the one you come up with above. Shows ur maturity level and the lack of imaginations when it comes down to it. Compfreak847 was just explaining the fact that this is not anyone's fault but your ISP. And if you cannot change that.. sucks to be u.

I will state that I do not have any sympathy for you at all. And dont comeback with the "I didnt ask for your opinion" crap because you posted your pathetic rant on an open message board and you will hear it all, like it or not. Get over it, and just play the damn game. It's not like it doesnt happen to anyone else... the others are just mature enough not to cry about it.

Mystik01.gif

So pathetic that a person always comes up with such ignorant comebacks such as the one you come up with above. Shows ur maturity level and the lack of imaginations when it comes down to it. Compfreak847 was just explaining the fact that this is not anyone's fault but your ISP. And if you cannot change that.. sucks to be u.

I will state that I do not have any sympathy for you at all. And dont comeback with the "I didnt ask for your opinion" crap because you posted your pathetic rant on an open message board and you will hear it all, like it or not. Get over it, and just play the damn game. It's not like it doesnt happen to anyone else... the others are just mature enough not to cry about it.

i live with my mum wanna fight about it? :roll:

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Let's not fight about it. Cut the flaming, guys. It's not necessary (or relevant).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

i live with my mum wanna fight about it? :roll:

I couldnt care any less about who and where you live. And did i say one thing or another about who lives with who? Nah, but I would guess by some of the maturity of the people on this board that comprehension to such simple dialog is a challenge for some. I'll leave it at that.

Mystik01.gif