GE in every bank?

tigershelby2

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

The only G.E ability I think the whole map needs (In my opinion) Is Set-Boxing. I'm not massively fussed if I can't put the items IN Boxes. But OH MY GOD! Is it annoying when I put an offer in to be left overnight for a set (Say, a Barrows set), go to a faraway place to have some fun with some friends, wake up the next day to find I've got a new Barrows set but have to trek back to the G.E Just to unpack it :(

In short, make G.E Set-Boxes openable! Or at least openable by all bankers... Proselyte box-sets (The ones you buy off ol' Tiffy) Are openable by a simple click. Why not the rest?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to those who think they've found it.

Rusty_TiTin.png

simply put, no.

If you're too lazy to get to varrock, too bad

Also, have you ever tried old style b-sales in cammy bank? The GE is one million times better. Someone needs to show you noobs what the older days were like, when I buy rune pieces seperately on the cheap to sell at higher price in set. Ugh. I'm on a nostalgia rampage. The point is, older scapers had it worse with NO ge until recently. If we survived with ZERO then we hardly need SEVEN

Only thing I read and liked here was the box suggestion. Manualy opening boxes would be nice for a change.

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

simply put, no.

If you're too lazy to get to varrock, too bad

Also, have you ever tried old style b-sales in cammy bank? The GE is one million times better. Someone needs to show you noobs what the older days were like, when I buy rune pieces seperately on the cheap to sell at higher price in set. Ugh. I'm on a nostalgia rampage. The point is, older scapers had it worse with NO ge until recently. If we survived with ZERO then we hardly need SEVEN

Only thing I read and liked here was the box suggestion. Manualy opening boxes would be nice for a change.

is it lazy to try and be more effiecient? some people have limited time to play and if i was like that i would rather spend my time doing fun stuff rather than just looking for a decent price on an item.

you are right...i miss the old days where there was no GE. i miss mercenting by your own rules rather then being victim of massive merchenting clan. but Jagex is not going to take out the GE and so the only thing i see fit to do is to improve it so that it makes life easier for those who wish it. if you do not like the GE, dont use it. Jagex didnt intend to take out trading face to face. players can still do that. the prices arent even really any different, unless you junk trade :shame: but the point is this. the GE isnt going away so why not make it easier to use, i would much rather spend my time training and hanging out with friends than wasting 5 minutes to tele to varrock, buy/sell whatever, then tele back to the closest place to where i was, then walk/run back to where i was before.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

• 2 weeks later...

make box opening, but keep ge as only place to box armor and make people pay to box an item. not a very high fee, somewhere along the lines of 50-500gp? maybe depending on type of armor? this'll let people still be able to but single pieces low, and sell sets high. btw, not 'Nuff said. :twss:

brainiacjr.png

brainiacjr.png 286/326 Quest Points