Banks and monsters

Voxaprimo

Two unrelated questions.

If I subscribe for a bit, what happens to my bankw when I decide to unsubscribe?

And I've been looking around at some of the members high-risk minigames and hard quests with monsters with levels in the 200s, and wonder, generally, how people beat them.

Your bank stays the some, you just lose the extra bank space from being a member. There is a good guide on TIF that tells you a good way to go about doing this.

As for those people kill the high level monsters. They use prayer, have the most efficient armor/weapon for the job, and have a decent suppli of potions and food to help them. And they might even use safe spots, i know i would lol.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Yeah, once you end your subscription and you have more then 68 items, you can't put anything else in. Kinda sucks.

And usually, people have prayer, summons, high stats, pots, and decent food to help them. Coming from a professional noob monster killer, level 200's and less aren't too hard. When you start getting into the 300's and 600's and so forth, then they start getting very hard. Look up the Corpeal(sp) Beast.

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.