Holy Grail-Quest Guide

I don't know whether this is worth mentioning in the guide or not

But after the quest if you need to speak to Merlin again he will not be where he was upstairs in Camelot castle inside the crystal. Instead he can be found upstairs on the same floor as the Training room I think it is, and he won't be in the crystal anymore

I just went to try and get a picture of the two places-one where Merlin Crystal is and other of Merlin outside of crystal, and just realized they have updated that part and now the crystal is just a shard on the floor

I would send you some screen shots but I'm not to sure how to get them onto this thread

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

• 7 months later...

actually, just a minimap of each would be great so people can find him in each case. If someone wanted to do that.

/me looks hopeful

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 3 weeks later...

he wan't to know how to get them on. I don't know how for anything but Ifranview. Click "Print screen", then open up ifranviewand paste it. next save as, and go to Imageshack.us and click browse and look for your picture. next, you click your desired picture, click open, then press upload, wait for a minate, then copy the direct link, and paste it between the image tags, and post.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

• 3 weeks later...

The map was no doubt done after your post, considering how long it's been, but there is now a map on the quest page showing the location of Merlin both in and out of the crystal. :) Thank you.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog