Ugh, Karamja Achievement Diary

HexiledRazz

Alright, so i have all of the reqs to do the Karamja Achievement Diary, but I'm having problems with one of them.

'Become the Champion of the Fight Pits'. How am i going do this? the fight pit world is filled with potted up muscle heads. And I'm not sure if you can only do it with 2 people(Asking someone to come in to let you kill them).

What i'm asking is, how do i do this, is there a world where i have a chance of getting grouped with lower levels?

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Alright, so i have all of the reqs to do the Karamja Achievement Diary, but I'm having problems with one of them.

'Become the Champion of the Fight Pits'. How am i going do this? the fight pit world is filled with potted up muscle heads. And I'm not sure if you can only do it with 2 people(Asking someone to come in to let you kill them).

What i'm asking is, how do i do this, is there a world where i have a chance of getting grouped with lower levels?

Who says you gotta fight everyone? Just go to an empty world with just you and a friend. Kill him, then have him kill you. This way, you both get that task done easily, and a few tokkul to boot.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter how many people are actually in the game, as long as you win. Oh and "dissapointment" and "Falador" are misspelled in your signature, if you want to change it.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter how many people are actually in the game, as long as you win. Oh and "dissapointment" and "Falador" are misspelled in your signature, if you want to change it.

Oh, thanks. I'm rather a idiot when it comes to spelling words :lol: .

and if what you two say is true, i got to find myself a friend :roll: .

Oh, thanks. I'm rather a idiot when it comes to spelling words :lol: .

and if what you two say is true, i got to find myself a friend :roll: .

Don't worry, it's true. That's how I did that part of the diary myself.

Okay, so since i only have 14 people on my friend's list, half of them aren't on, and the other half are my accounts.

Anyone mind sparing a few minutes to help me out with this task? :lol: