South by South West - 6GB of DRM free legal moozik

Nero

Since theres over 6 GB of DRM-free music, using torrents makes it much easier than laboriously downloading every MP3 separately. In addition, using BitTorrent instead of the server based system saves SXSW money in bandwidth costs. The good news is that, for once, the RIAA isnt watching over your shoulder when downloading music.

There are three torrents for the 23rd SXSW edition which contain a record breaking 1267 MP3s of both upcoming, as well as established artists who will appear at this years festival. Needless to say there should be something to suit everyones tastes, and all in all its a great way to expand your horizons and discover new and upcoming artists, all for free.

http://torrentfreak.com/sxsw-2009-on-bittorrent-6-gb-of-free-music-090312/

Enjoy.

Free legal music? Can't argue that. Although it's not much different from free illegal music.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I need to read better... again. Sorry lol :?

?

I missed the legal part, so I commented on how the mods lock stuff about torrents usually. Then I looked at it again and realized what it said. Basically me being stupid :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Free legal music? Can't argue that. Although it's not much different from free illegal music.

Yea but at least this you don't have to feel bad about downloading.

I need to read better... again. Sorry lol :?

?

I missed the legal part, so I commented on how the mods lock stuff about torrents usually. Then I looked at it again and realized what it said. Basically me being stupid :lol:

Ah ok. Yea, if it's a torrent it's generally not legal, but I guess there are a few exceptions :D