fight caves

baileydafrog

hey guys, i'm looking at doing all the diaries this weekend, since it invloves killing one of the higher monsters in the fight caves i might as well give it a go anyway, stats are in sig and i realise it should be quite easy for me, but i am prone to mistakes and lag at times, i also dont quite get the whole sara or zammy brew and super restores, so basically . . .

how many of each pot would i need at my level? with extra if mistakes can ruin it, how do i use these potions? just 1 of each at same time or what? using diamonds to speed it up about how many will i need? will i need any foods or pray pots?

i shall be using sara hide, archer ring, ranger boots, robin, "barrows" gloves, ava's, rune crossbow, diamond bolts (e) (i realise broad would be alot more efficient but i'd rather be a little faster on the higher guys), fury and zammy book, is there anything i should change here or should that be ok? i don't have lots of money atm as spent on levels :(

baileydafrog.png

Ok if your going to try and kill Jad your going to have to change up a couple things.

I'd suggest a Verac Helm and Skirt (for prayer and defence bonuses agaisnt the 90's)

And I would also suggest bringing a Granite Sheild to prevent even more damage from the 90's/healers. Still use your zammy book whenever your not vulnerable to damage. (just have your granite sheild in your inventory and switch when the time comes)

With your levels it really should be no problem to get to Jad, it all matters how calm you can be once you get to him.

For bolts, if you want to save a bit of money bring like 200 Broad to get to the 360's then use diamond (e) from there. About 600 of those should be fine.

If you use all of my suggestions your inventory should be something like this:

-600 Diamond (e)

-Granite Sheild

-2 Range potions (4)

-17 Super Restores (4)

-7 Saradomin Brews (4)

That is what I usually use (I'm 99 Ranged, 70 Def, 52 Prayer and have got 8+ Fire Capes)

I could really go into detail about what to do and all that but you should really go have a look at Muggi's guide in the AOW.

Edit:

Here's a link

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=565509

If you can, watch the videos, they will help A LOT.

Vector1.png

"how many of each pot would i need at my level? with extra if mistakes can ruin it, how do i use these potions? just 1 of each at the same time or what?"

i didnt, i asked a real question but clearly you are better than me and must mock, thank you :)

the question still stans, do i use both at once, or just when needed?

baileydafrog.png