So you quit... but why did you close your chat!?!?!

sees_all1

This rant is directed at a GOP friend.

As upset as I am about her retiring from Runescape, I can understand it. I can understand why people quit, leaving communities behind to move on to bigger and better things.

The thing I can't understand is why she'd close her chat. There was a great community there - great discussions, and tremendous value in it.

I'm not the best of GOP players, but in that clan, I was surrounded by people who single-handedly could get 35 orbs into the altar by themselves, and thus allow the team to get near 40, even 50 orbs. All the best GOPers were in that clan, and it made it easy to know which team to join - even just out of respect. You see a purple dot in yellow, and you're in green... someone is going to break before the portal opens, to decrease competition.

Now, there is another clan that almost took the place... but not quite. There aren't as many of the old people in it, and somehow the atmosphere is different.

I guess what this means is I'll have to remember everyone who was in that clan... add them... and watch for green dots instead of purple ones.

P S - I'll miss you. :cry: sees.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Seems like you should pm this to your friend rather then starting a topic.

Yeah, probably. But I see a little discussion value in it, and I think she'd have a better chance (albeit a marginal one) of seeing this here than in a PM...

If a mod sees fit to lock this, go for it.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Seems like you should pm this to your friend rather then starting a topic.

I agree, the rants forum is for rants about runescape not a user closing one of their chats. Your best bet is to go to your friend and chat to her about it.

Good luck.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]