What to do before, during, and after WGS?

stonewall337

I am 3 quests away from the quest cape, the only three remaining are WGS, Dealing with Scabaras, and Rocking Out. I will be getting 66 crafting today, and 62 farming as well, (I will use pie to get to 65). I was wondering several things about what to do now.

How should I best and cheapest get 58-65 herblore, or should I just get 58-63 and use a greenman's ale (m) to boost. How long would both take, and is it possible to boost this? I think it is. What would this cost? I am growing herbs+seconds as well, mainly kwuarm and limps.

What should I use lamps on: 1 on smithing, 3 on summoning OR 4 on summoning OR 4 on slayer. I currently have 1025 golds in bank, 639 greens, 1348 crims, and 263 blues banked, so if I do this I should get at least 79.

How should I get 65-69 smithing and 60-63 thieveing. I will be using SC hammers.

I need to plan when I do WGS out, so about how long will it take barring any major complications? 4 hours or more?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Okay let's see:

Cheapest way for herblore: I believe this is Sanfew serum 207. I suggest to get 63 and then use greenman's ale. But you might aswell be patient and grow your herbs with farming.

You don't actually get lamps ;) I wouldn't put them all on summoning though. There are many other hard to train skills that you can use the experience on. I would however not use the experience on smithing because you'll have it really high already, and smithing is rarely used in 'daily life'. I put three on summoning and one on runecrafting.

I did 65-70 smithing with a mix of cannonballs (slow exp but wee bit of cash) and gold (with goldsmithing gauntlets, expensive but fast).

60-63 Thieving: I don't know what I did here. Blackjacking is good experience though. viewtopic.php?f=103&t=642034

I'm not sure what you meant with this question: 'I need to plan when I do WGS out, so about how long will it take barring any major complications? 4 hours or more?' Do you mean how long WGS will take? I'm not sure, I think it took me about 2.5 hours.. I didn't really notice the time because it was such an awesome quest :)

I did this to herblore and farming:

Farm highest herbs, willows, pineapples, watermelons and highest bushes. This may cost a bit higher, but in 3 days you are 62 (I did that and got in that time!).

I did prayer pots to 62 from 57 and lost something around 500k i think.

When you do the quest you can spend x2 xp on smithing to get 65-69 and do rocking out as last quest and the other x2 xp spend on summoning, slayer, prayer or hp.

EDIT: Herblore calculator

pinguim0310.png

What did you use to complet with 62? I thought brew (m) only boosted 2. Thanks for the help.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'm at 60 Herblore right now and I'll probably make Serum's to 65:D. Going to cost around 900k I believe for 60-65. Serum's are the way to go if you want it cheap. As for farming, just grow the highest level tree you can grow.

Hooh_402.png

Hooh_402.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER! 100% TRUE!!!