What is this?

pureprayer

It could just be Java in [developmentally delayed]ation mode lol. Try getting the latest update if you havent, if not restart your browser... I got nothing other than that.. :/ Good luck :)

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3

It's rather weird lag, though, because the idle animations and the npc don't jump like you do while running. I'd say that there's something wrong with the cache or Java.

Reinstall your Java, and try deleting/emptying the folder called "jagex_cache_32". This will force Runescape to download everything from scratch again, which will slow you down a bit, but will fix any corrupted files or other problems in the game, if that is the cause.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

It's rather weird lag, though, because the idle animations and the npc don't jump like you do while running. I'd say that there's something wrong with the cache or Java.

Reinstall your Java, and try deleting/emptying the folder called "jagex_cache_32". This will force Runescape to download everything from scratch again, which will slow you down a bit, but will fix any corrupted files or other problems in the game, if that is the cause.

NPC's normally move like that also.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.