Claws of Guthix at DKs?

Michigander

Can't use charge at 72.

That's why I want to know which he should use claws or dart...

Is it not obvious then? Claws only hits 20. He should use earth wave.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

If your 80+ Mage, I'd use Claws of Guthix, as it lowers Defence and its far easier to hit 30 then. If you don't, I'd probably use Slayer Dart until you get 80 Mage. For the person that said Earth Wave, that only maxes 19.

Hooh_402.png

Hooh_402.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER! 100% TRUE!!!

If your 80+ Mage, I'd use Claws of Guthix, as it lowers Defence and its far easier to hit 30 then. If you don't, I'd probably use Slayer Dart until you get 80 Mage. For the person that said Earth Wave, that only maxes 19.

Slayer dart would hit 17 or 18 at 72 mage.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

If you're using claws of guthix, the armor is dependent on the balance in range/mage defence that you desire, but just make sure you have a void knight mace so that you can autocast it, if not, it will be hell clicking constantly ;)

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3