summers end food

whocowman

Personally i died alot of times, easily one of the hardest quests i've ever done lol.

I just took a terrorbird with scrolls for run energy, a ghostspeak ammy, a games necklace to tele to bounty hunter and a full invo of sharks.

I recommend you watch some videos on youtube before attempting the rooms, the beast can easily hit a 30 - 30 - 30 on you, i got KOed too many times. #-o

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I do not get why people have such a huge problem with this quest. I did the whole thing with one inventory of sharks. I did not die once, nor did he barely hit me. I think I got hit once, just do not stop running.

The quest was easy.

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

The key thing will be your internet and computer speed. If you are laggy you will die.............a lot!!!!!

I would stock up on Ghost Ammys and boots of lightness. Definitely use the spa pools from A First Resort quest.

My tip would be only take 5 - 6 high healing food Manta or tuna potatoe. Reason for this is if you do die a lot (I've known people who have died more than 10 times) then it will start to cost a lot of $$$ with a full invent of food each time.

Simply tele out to Bounty Hunter bank with games necklace and re-stock as necessary.

Good luck.

Izakiwi2.png

izakiwi2.png

Sharks, tuna potatos or monks if you dont have lots of money cause for me i died about 9 times during that quest and lost all my ghostspeak ammys so i would reccomend food that heals you alot each bite.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius