Started playing again after 2 years!

shadow_Fox99

Hello I'm Shadow_fox99 and I'm going to start playing Runescape again. I'm in the Airforce currently stationed in Spangdahlem Germany, So my overall time to play is limited. To my surprise after 2 years my account is still alive and some how not magically erased. Anways, the last thing I rember doing befor I quit was doing Queen runs (D-Chain was 20min Each at the time) and getting my fire cape (Which yes, Was a pain.)

With this being said, Im wondering after 2 years what has happened to the game? What are the new/best/most efficient ways to get XP? What are all these new mini games? What new weapons/armors have been added? What are these 2 new skills I see?

I probbly will be updated my acount within this week to members also. Anyways, Thanks for the help and Im looking for some positive feedback so I can quickly start playing again.

sig3ya5.jpg

First place Winner of Nick 6464 F2P custom contest.

Some fast double xp is through stealing creation armour but you have to play the game... which wastes a lot of time. Chains are rarer now so you shouldnt go for them. Soul wars minigame is not worth playing, but you should play stealing creations just to get the hammers which have double xp. There are godwars now... aka gwd and there are many new items that you'll find from bandos, armadyl, zamaorak, and saradomin. THe summoning skill allows you to have a monster out that follows you around. THis skill is 5m+ to get to 70 something so beware. My fingers are tired so bye.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Well im sort of in the same situation, but heres what i've discovered.

You can't trade freely anymore, theres a max profit you can gain of the trade.

No pking in the wildy, but theres BH (Wich is Magebank allover, 1 itemers and huge clans only)

Theres world pvp where you get loot from a droptable instead of what the player is wearing (but the equip still affects the drop)

Other then that its alot the same, you still make money the same wy, you train the same way.