Akeldama versus Certified Public Assasins

ipwnage4lyfe

Akeldama versus Certified Public Assassins

The Rules

Last week I went and got us a war with Certified Public Assasins with the following rules

matched ops

melee/binds

whoever drops attacks and if we pull same then north spawn gets to

middle bounds

no corrupt

ring effects allowed

We weren't too sure about what our pull would be but we ended up with a very nice 14 as did CPA so we didn't need to drop anybody.

The War

strt-1.jpg

Our starting ops^

We weren't able to get their starting <_<

We attacked since we were the north spawn and piled Blackshorts, he tanked nice and they started out by piling Mr Pker who was k0ed on their fake spam(props on that CPA). So we were down early 14-13 our beastly snipers managed to k0 one of their binders while Blackshorts was tanking. After that they piled Sarah Devil0 who tanked nicely. They then piled Blck Warlrd who had a beastly tank and by the time he was down it was 11-11. Then they piled Luis3000100 who also tanked epicly allowing us to get two more kills making it 11-10 however then one of our members had to go and another disconnected and by the time we had finished our next pile it was tied up 9-9. Our snipers had done some work on a lot of their remaining members and we took two down pretty quickly before they downed Bluerace and then it was 7-5. They then piled me and I managed to tank out the rest of the war.

end-2.jpg

Ending Ops^

Great fight CPA hope to do it again sometime :wub:

tpr.gif