Mailbox

osiris_1993

I don't know if this has been posted, I know, I know. The search button is your friend. But not mine :twisted:

So let's imagine you're having a party with your friends over, but you have that one special item in the Grand Exchange that you're buying/selling.

All of a sudden "One of your Grand Exchange offers have been updated!" pops out, so you tele away and your friends wait for a few minutes.

What harm could a minor update like a mailbox for in your POH do?

Perhaps the butler can fetch it for you, after all he brings planks, why not other items?

Thanks for reading :twss:

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

So now I can collect my bones and planks from the GE straight from my house? No way, construction and prayer are easy enough as it is.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Haven't thought of that :lol:

Maybe something like you can't withdraw raws?

Or else this is just a bad suggestion, I guess :P

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

Too powerful, and it's hard to catch all the items. It's kind of like a POH bank, which isn't a bad idea in and of itself, but would require serious restrictions and was labeled technologically unfeasible by Jagex :P

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Too powerful, and it's hard to catch all the items. It's kind of like a POH bank, which isn't a bad idea in and of itself, but would require serious restrictions and was labeled technologically unfeasible by Jagex :P

It's not really, and it would give them noted so it woulden't be so much of a bank.

S1r_eatalot.png

It's not really, and it would give them noted so it woulden't be so much of a bank.

If it's like a regular collection, you can withdraw items un noted as well. If it's not like a regular GE, it would be completely worthless for the situation he described.

DeviledEgg24.png

If it's like a regular collection, you can withdraw items un noted as well. If it's not like a regular GE, it would be completely worthless for the situation he described.

Yeah its funny how so many people dont know you can withdraw from the ge unnoted :roll:

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Yeah its funny how so many people dont know you can withdraw from the ge unnoted :roll:

And even then you could use the notes on Butler for him to unnote them :shame:

Zaroterasu.png

How about some kind of collection charge? To make it less efficient for Prayer/Consturcion trainers than teleporting/using Butler. :P

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

How about some kind of collection charge? To make it less efficient for Prayer/Consturcion trainers than teleporting/using Butler. :P

It would have to be a pretty darn big charge to make up for prayer. Most of us would pay 10k+ to collect them, effectively rendering any other use obsolete.

DeviledEgg24.png

It would have to be a pretty darn big charge to make up for prayer. Most of us would pay 10k+ to collect them, effectively rendering any other use obsolete.

As long as it's double, triple, maybe four times the price of Ring of Duelling teleport and House Teleport, it doesn't make Prayer cheaper.

Although, yeah, most people probably go for the more expensive method to train it faster. :?

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I don't know if this has been posted, I know, I know. The search button is your friend. But not mine :twisted:

So let's imagine you're having a party with your friends over, but you have that one special item in the Grand Exchange that you're buying/selling.

All of a sudden "One of your Grand Exchange offers have been updated!" pops out, so you tele away and your friends wait for a few minutes.

What harm could a minor update like a mailbox for in your POH do?

Perhaps the butler can fetch it for you, after all he brings planks, why not other items?

Thanks for reading :twss:

Being a mailbow why not have it set so the butler brings you a letter and it just basically says:

"Your grand exchange offer has been updated. You successfully sold __________ in exchange for _________"? So then you know what has sold etc and whether to go to a bank or not.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]