glitches plz post here find them

well i mostly use some cheapo glitches but as this go to the security stronghold at barbarian villiage and then go to first floor where the lvl 27 minotaurs are (this still works in rs4) kill a minotaur bury it's bone kill minotaurs for a while (15 minutes i go for 17 too short and it goes to waste) don't log out leave the area just keep killing them at least 2 a minute then you'll get a random event i don't know if it does for the new events now it gives surprise box but it will be good for getting costumes if it still works so yeah post if you have any others i do not want these to be too much to a advantage but a glitch that everybody can use not a advantage to have against another player this is to exploit to have it be deleted i want all of these deleted no glitches as they spoil the game and are against the rules of rs

oversized.jpg[/bads]

There's an entire forum devoted to this at http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=37. Reporting this so it gets moved.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

this should just be locked

the post is almost undecipherable

and it claims that killing minotaurs and getting a random is a glitch

obviously it isn't

but it's also asking for actual glitches that can be exploited

which is against the rules

so this should be locked

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

this should just be locked

the post is almost undecipherable

and it claims that killing minotaurs and getting a random is a glitch

obviously it isn't

but it's also asking for actual glitches that can be exploited

which is against the rules

so this should be locked

Yeah, I just got a PM from him:

erm i looked and theres not any glitches :shame: but hey if there ever was one it would be cool (i mean glitches not bugs glitches are helpful that help)

I replied saying:

That forum is for posting bugs and glitches discovered, and there's quite a few example of them. No details are given on how to exploit or use them for ones own gain, as this is against RS rules (and thus TIF rules also).

Guess this should be locked, he's looking for exploits to use to his advantage, not so that they can be fixed.

I got a 'your report has been dealt with' message, so I guess tripsis is either waiting for a higher ranking mod to sign on or typing up a response before the lock as I type this :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

don't make fun of me i meant i don't like illegal i don't think that illegal but btw why do you say this should be locked i didn't mean illegal ones!!! the reason it's not used it takes a 15-17 mins to get 1 event i think thats kinda fun cause but it's probly patched by now

oversized.jpg[/bads]

don't make fun of me i meant i don't like illegal i don't think that illegal but btw why do you say this should be locked i didn't mean illegal ones!!! the reason it's not used it takes a 15-17 mins to get 1 event i think thats kinda fun cause but it's probly patched by now

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=2074

Unintended bugs can spoil the effect of a game, so we obviously want to fix them as quickly as possible. Deliberately taking advantage of a bug can unbalance the game or devalue other players' efforts, so it is against the rules. If you don't tell us, or deliberately use it again and again, then you would be breaking the rule.

DeviledEgg24.png

i totally agree it's just noobs ask me for money i tell them glitches....should i?...by the way

What does that have to do with your first post about intentionally using glitches? And no, you can easily get reported under encouraging others to break rules.

DeviledEgg24.png

well as a response i don't use glitches only used that one once \' \' i have good stats too look me up most of it is ranked

That's nice, but your thread was made to 'help people find and share glitches', clearly against the rules :P

DeviledEgg24.png

would if i was a good person share glitches anyways these are useless glitches they take too long i can make money fishing mining or even cooking chicken faster than these glitches

But they still violate the rules of RS, and good person or not, you'll get banned for it. Since discussion of rule breaking isn't allowed on TIF either, you'll get banned from here too, so I'd suggest keeping it to yourself :P

DeviledEgg24.png

dude i am a good person and plz stop quoting me by the way if i'm gonna get banned i had a really good username c'mon it's not even a helpful glitch here i'll tell my friend to report it to jagex to get it to fix the glitch ok happy? comprende?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

dude i am a good person and plz stop quoting me by the way if i'm gonna get banned i had a really good username c'mon it's not even a helpful glitch here i'll tell my friend to report it to jagex to get it to fix the glitch ok happy? comprende?

Sorry, but 'good person' isn't really a good excuse to use for breaking the rules :P

I quote to avoid confusion and make it clear what post I'm responding to; it's a standard practice on PHPBB forums, and really helps in the more complex threads.

Good to know you've realized your mistake and plan to report it, I wish you good luck in the future :thumbsup:

DeviledEgg24.png

i'm probly gonna get banned now tho :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Not likely, what you described didn't even sound like a glitch. It was heading down the path of bug abusing and eventual banning, though.. Just ask Muggi or Musky :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

i hate to say this here but can you reply to your pms plz?

Please don't flood my PM box with 8 seperate messages in the span of an hour, one will suffice.

In response to them: No, I did not report you on runescape. Calm down, this is a minor 'glitch' that hardly even qualifies. Your not going to get banned :)

DeviledEgg24.png

Look a few quick things,

1: Find a fansite for your native language(if your native language is english then for god sakes look into grammar lessons)

2: exploiting glitches, of any kind, in any way, regardless of the effort involved is against the rules

3: what you attempted to describe wasn't a glitch. There is no way to intentionally trigger a random event. Killing two minotaurs per minute for 15-17 minutes isn't going to necessarily cause a random even to occur. That's why they're called random events, you never know when they might happen. In fact you could just stand around chatting and get a random event.

4: If you find something you think may be a glitch(by glitch i mean something in the game happening that is not supposed to happen like clicking on a certain section of the map causing you to walk through a wall) then report it

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Oh for God's sake...

I don't know, Tip.it seems to be going downhill. I guess more people from RSOF have found it and are now flooding us with their genius. :wall:

Also, what kind of advice is this, to go report this? I mentioned this bug MONTHS ago, and asked if I should report the person who was abusing it. And what did Tip.it respond?

"What a noob, can't you leave the guy alone? Why do you have to be a wannabe mod? GTFO of our forums."

And now, all of a sudden, it's okay to report. D'oh!

And to compfreak and magzar: you don't seem to understand the bug. It is something that can be abused, just not quickly. Basically, the idea is to stay in one area and kill the same type of enemy for a while, then bury bones. If this hasn't been fixed, it will spawn a random. Guaranteed.

It's a slow way of gaining exp, but it's still a glitch/bug that is being abused.

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)

And to compfreak and magzar: you don't seem to understand the bug. It is something that can be abused, just not quickly. Basically, the idea is to stay in one area and kill the same type of enemy for a while, then bury bones. If this hasn't been fixed, it will spawn a random. Guaranteed.

It's a slow way of gaining exp, but it's still a glitch/bug that is being abused.

It's not a glitch or bug in the sense that it slipped through Jagex programming - it deals with the way they coded the potential for randoms, and what builds up chances and what relieves it. It's not something that can be exploited, so I highly doubt it's something he can get banned for.

DeviledEgg24.png