Firefox won't load runescape...

Joeybobjohn

Alright, I'm on a dual processor G5 running leopord, runescape (by all means) should work on it, but it's not. At least not in firefox. Firefox will load the main page, but when I click on "members" to play, it will load about half the page (in the loading bar) so I still see white, then unexpectedly quit. I can get the console log if it will help, and I've checked the java, it's as updated as it can be for me. HELP ME PLEASE!

5e012ecddf.png

I'm having the exact same problem except on Vista. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling Java, updating Firefox, downloading the RS client, Swiftkit and restarting my laptop but nothing is working..

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I've heard that quite a few people are getting trouble with that lately. Maybe it's the Java version as that's what some people think is the problem on the RSOF. I have Version 6 upate 10 and it works very well, try going to that version? Maybe that's the problem.

Yeah, I'm kind of having trouble thinking about what might be the problem lol.

It works for me in other browsers, I tried firefox 3.1 beta 3, it works - that's what I'm using right now. Still a little buggy in a couple places, but overall workable.

A beta will be buggy, that's what it's for >_>

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM