Ranged max hit calculator.

funky2776

I'm not sure if this the right place to post this (I rarely use these forums even though i use this site a lot O.O), or if anyone else has discovered / shared this.

With the recent addition of the ranged strength stat on the equipment screen, I took a few "tests" to see if the amount of damage possible correlated with ranged strength in the same way that it did with melee strength. Conveniently I have 90 attack/strength/defense/ranged, so I didn't need to go through too much trouble to figure it out - but it appears that they do have the same effect on your max hit. So for example, if equipped with a strength bonus of 120, at 99 strength, your max hit would be the same as being equipped with a ranged strength bonus of 120, at 99 ranged. I ran this using different weapon strengths just to make sure that it was consistent, and it was. Just a useful tidbit of information I thought I'd add to my favorite fansite, so you might want to update that ranged max hit calculator :P

I'm not sure if this the right place to post this (I rarely use these forums even though i use this site a lot O.O), or if anyone else has discovered / shared this.

With the recent addition of the ranged strength stat on the equipment screen, I took a few "tests" to see if the amount of damage possible correlated with ranged strength in the same way that it did with melee strength. Conveniently I have 90 attack/strength/defense/ranged, so I didn't need to go through too much trouble to figure it out - but it appears that they do have the same effect on your max hit. So for example, if equipped with a strength bonus of 120, at 99 strength, your max hit would be the same as being equipped with a ranged strength bonus of 120, at 99 ranged. I ran this using different weapon strengths just to make sure that it was consistent, and it was. Just a useful tidbit of information I thought I'd add to my favorite fansite, so you might want to update that ranged max hit calculator :P

Yeah i figured this out and posted it in another thread. Jard Y Dooku's, idk the name of the thread though

OH S***! He/she/it is back!