Summer's End is really starting to piss me off!

dannyb103

I have 2/3 pyres lit after like 5000 tries. I know some people say to put all the logs on and then light them, but I never get to that point. I figured should at least get to the point where the game is saved, that way I don't have to restart with every trip to the cave.

Are there ANY tips that can help me? I only need 2 more quests for my cape - and this seems more difficult than WGS looks.

I've tried the following:

- I Head directly to the far north 4 roots. Chop until the beast comes into attacking range. Each time the cave rumbles and the attack charges, run 2 roots over and chop until cave shakes again. Repeat.

- While putting the logs on the pyre, I place a log, then run away when it charges up. Then when it charges the 2nd attack I use the log with the pyre.

- And of course, I always take a spirit terrorbird with TR scrolls.

- Equipment: Rune ax, spottier cape, and games necklace

- Inventory: 10 sharks, tinderbox, bird pouch, 15 scrolls.

Note: I really need tips on when the best time to eat is. I always get too caught up with running, and end up getting killed before I can eat - and for some reason I get like triple hitted so there's no time to even eat. I get K0'd.

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

I suggest borrowing a Dragon Wc Axe for this portion, and to use the unlmited run pool in Oog'loog to increase your chances of making it. As for when to eat, i suppose when your health gets low enough for him to 1-hit you? It took me 25 tries to get past this room :x

bloodfin711.png

I suggest borrowing a Dragon Wc Axe for this portion, and to use the unlmited run pool in Oog'loog to increase your chances of making it. As for when to eat, i suppose when your health gets low enough for him to 1-hit you? It took me 25 tries to get past this room :x

Okay sounds good. I'll try a few more times today. (Breaking from 79-80 fishing anyways.)

Are the next rooms easier?

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

Okay sounds good. I'll try a few more times today. (Breaking from 79-80 fishing anyways.)

Are the next rooms easier?

I thought the first room was the hardest by far, but other people have different opinions. I didn't get hit at all after I made it through that room.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Your best bet for the first room is this : chop, run, chop, run. Even if you don't get a log, just move to the next root until you hear the attack sound again. I died twice on this room, so don't feel bad. The rooms get easier as you go on ( 3 rooms). The dragon axe really isn't going to help that much to be honest. Just bring as little as possible and possibly get endless run from the pool in oglog. Hope this helps! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

First room was really easy for me :? just cut 1 log, run a little, cut 1 log, run a little, and put logs and light them all at the end. Simple as that.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.