Range Training

Death123141

Depends, are you f2p or p2p? If f2p i think maple bows are the best you can use, if p2p ima say rune crossbow if you're just casually killing things

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

Im 65 range, and I get all my levels through slayer. Iron/Bronze knives are really good for training, and barbed bolts are about equal, but you need 55 slayer. Fire giants with knives would be good for you, or the ogres by ardrounge.

k wat slayer master do u use or should i use?

Use iron knives for decent exp

use chinchompas with prayer for fast exp but expensive

since he has got 1 pray monkey zombies are not an option.

otherwise id say bronze/iron knives on ogres, or get some lvls to be able to do freminik isles and kill yaks (very fast xp)

i would recomend getting full void, but it will take a very long time since u can only access the lowest boat...

also dont do salyer: the xp while slaying isnt worth it if you wanna make a pure

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

otherwise id say bronze/iron knives on ogres, or get some lvls to be able to do freminik isles and kill yaks (very fast xp)

i would recomend getting full void, but it will take a very long time since u can only access the lowest boat...

also dont do salyer: the xp while slaying isnt worth it if you wanna make a pure

well iv been at mossies and curently at sw till 70 def then gonna get range up and get money for arma then i will probaly be training more and i would like to know wat quests i have to do to enter gwd for aviansies

well iv been at mossies and curently at sw till 70 def then gonna get range up and get money for arma then i will probaly be training more and i would like to know wat quests i have to do to enter gwd for aviansies

no quests needed, but it would be usefull to do temple of ikov to get the pendant...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

no quests needed, but it would be usefull to do temple of ikov to get the pendant...

when i go there i plan on bringing arma armour and are u sure u dont need quests isn't it one of the troll ones?

yea true, srr my mistake. you need death plateau and have started troll stronghold to get the the GWD. also i recommend doing whole troll stronghold and edgars ruse for the trollheim teleport

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+