boss hunting?

tigershelby2

With your stats, no. For any serious boss hunting, you need pretty much straight 80s in all combat stats but prayer (70+ to bless graves and use piety) and summoning (68+ for bunyip, 88+ for Unicorn Stallion is even better). So get better stats.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

With your stats, no. For any serious boss hunting, you need pretty much straight 80s in all combat stats but prayer (70+ to bless graves and use piety) and summoning (68+ for bunyip, 88+ for Unicorn Stallion is even better). So get better stats.

ok...what about for the dagannoth kings? what would be minimum levels for that? and i really dont plan on training summoning

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

and i really dont plan on training summoning

FAIL FAIL FAIL

ok...scratch that...i plan on training it, just not any time soon...i really cant afford to train it right now

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

ok...what about for the dagannoth kings? what would be minimum levels for that? and i really dont plan on training summoning

What I gave are pretty much the minimum stats for hunting the Kings. Sure, it can be done with less, but I don't recommend it. The exception is that it is possible to do it with less than 68 summoning if you have Guthans, but with 68 summoning, it is much easier and a lot less risky.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Just train Summoning, it doesn't matter if you hate grinding, do clues or something thats not grinding. Matter of fact is, you wont get a team without a good familiar these days. And get at least 75 in all cbs before attempting to do any boss hunting. Well, maybe except the mole?