Champions Guild Issue + Rune Pure pondering

Koo

Hi. I suddenly had the urge to make a rune pure (F2P) but I remembered that you need 33QP to start dragon slayer (for rune plate). I can get 28 QP without raising any other skills like mining (so it makes my chars skill look neat :D) I can't think of a way to get 5 extra quest points without raising a non combat skill and it would make my skills look stupid (imagine 40 atk 80+str 40 def 3 crafting) o_O Or should I just stop being a fussy tard and get on with it? Sorry if this sounds utterly noobish

Or perhaps I should make him P2P? Hmmm... I actually just thought of that while typing lol.

Opinions about rune pures etc are welcome!

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Hi. I suddenly had the urge to make a rune pure (F2P) but I remembered that you need 33QP to start dragon slayer (for rune plate). I can get 28 QP without raising any other skills like mining (so it makes my chars skill look neat :D) I can't think of a way to get 5 extra quest points without raising a non combat skill and it would make my skills look stupid (imagine 40 atk 80+str 40 def 3 crafting) o_O Or should I just stop being a fussy tard and get on with it? Sorry if this sounds utterly noobish

Or perhaps I should make him P2P? Hmmm... I actually just thought of that while typing lol.

Opinions about rune pures etc are welcome!

u will probaly have to become p2p if u dont want to level stuff and remember that dragon slayer gives def exp

u will probaly have to become p2p if u dont want to level stuff and remember that dragon slayer gives def exp

Def xp is pretty usefull when making a rune pure ;)

The only way of getting the extra qp's without raising other skills is getting p2p i guess.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Def xp is pretty usefull when making a rune pure ;)

The only way of getting the extra qp's without raising other skills is getting p2p i guess.

yes but it could over level him if he isn't carful with them

Alright then I guess I will go P2P BUT before I do I need to make sure I know what I'm doing I don't wanna get to decent stats then realize something bad.

And it looks like I will go 45 def and be a zerk pure instead

Are there any "must do" quests?

Does anyone have any experience in this matter?

And I know about dragon slayer giving defense xp lol. Thats why you do it at 30 sumin defense.

Thanks

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Alright then I guess I will go P2P BUT before I do I need to make sure I know what I'm doing I don't wanna get to decent stats then realize something bad.

And I know about dragon slayer giving defense xp lol. Thats why you do it at 30 sumin defense.

Thanks

if u train on undead stuff a slave or slave(e) would be very usfull and undead monsters that are good to train on are armoured zombies (defender of varok) and mighty banshees(smoking kills)

Thanks

if u train on undead stuff a slave or slave(e) would be very usfull and undead monsters that are good to train on are armoured zombies (defender of varok) and mighty banshees(smoking kills)

I was thinking more like rock crabs myself xD and maybe green/blue drags for gold

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Thanks

I was thinking more like rock crabs myself xD and maybe green/blue drags for gold

never ever train on rock crabs they suck train on something else altho green and blue dragons are good but i think from what iv heard that armoured zombies make money and u can also get sacred clay and void if u want to hit higher or get more exp

Thanks

never ever train on rock crabs they suck train on something else altho green and blue dragons are good but i think from what iv heard that armoured zombies make money and u can also get sacred clay and void if u want to hit higher or get more exp

Armoured zombies are like level 85 and my combat wont be that high.. i thought rock crabs were good especially at low levels because they have 50hp and hit 1's?

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

[hide=]

Thanks

[/hide]

Armoured zombies are like level 85 and my combat wont be that high.. i thought rock crabs were good especially at low levels because they have 50hp and hit 1's?

probaly for pure defence and ppl with no defence

[hide=]

Thanks

[/hide]

Ok so... Where should I train at low levels?

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

[hide=]

Thanks

[/hide]

Ok so... Where should I train at low levels?

hill or moss giants should be good

Ok... but I will go to rock crabs when I first start off (may as well get members at lvl 3) because I wont survive against giants :shock:

if your level 3 then u should probaly go to rock crabs i thought u had already started your rune pure and had some stats

Ok... but I will go to rock crabs when I first start off (may as well get members at lvl 3) because I wont survive against giants :shock:

if your level 3 then u should probaly go to rock crabs i thought u had already started your rune pure and had some stats

Lol ok no worries about that. I'm just wondering if there are any important things i should consider before making it

I'm just trying to come up with a name ^^

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Lol ok no worries about that. I'm just wondering if there are any important things i should consider before making it

dont make a name that limits you to a rune pure cuase u might mess up and make it a main

dont make a name that limits you to a rune pure cuase u might mess up and make it a main

Yeah I know

Maybe something with "blade" or "robot" in cause those are the names I use most of the time for stuff...

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

[hide=]

[/hide]

Yeah I know

Maybe something with "blade" or "robot" in cause those are the names I use most of the time for stuff...

that should be fine and rock crabs usualy are crowded and sometimes have cannons just so u know

[hide=]

[/hide]

Yeah I know

that should be fine and rock crabs usualy are crowded and sometimes have cannons just so u know

uhuh i know :P

Can anyone list me all the important quests I have to do like dragon slayer, monkey madness etc? I dont wanna get 45 def and realise I have to do a quest which gives me def xp o_o

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Can anyone list me all the important quests I have to do like dragon slayer, monkey madness etc? I dont wanna get 45 def and realise I have to do a quest which gives me def xp o_o

never just train defence only do it threw quests and important ones are defender of varok, recipe for disaster, smoking kills (if u like slayer) dont know of any other put if thers an item u want or an area u want to acess u need to see if u need a quest for it

never just train defence only do it threw quests and important ones are defender of varok, recipe for disaster, smoking kills (if u like slayer) dont know of any other put if thers an item u want or an area u want to acess u need to see if u need a quest for it

Alright I will keep that in mind thanks for the help

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D