NEW QUESTION - 62-71 fishing

mujammil

NEW QUESTION

Ok ive been told shile is not the best, so what option is the best? i don't care about making a profit i just want to get theh level fast, so what's the fastest option + how long will it take.

Ta.

( Sorry for multiple threads, i've got almost 2 years to catch up on :) )

MujGunGetDiv.png

Rune defender is considered the best shield in the game for general slaying and monster hunting.

Ranging- Black dhide chaps and body, fury, archer's helm or neiznot, Snakeskin boots, unholy book, accumulator, ring of wealth or archer's ring, broad bolts and rune crossbow. Obviously outfits change due to the situation, but this is a general ranging outfit.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Rune defender hands down if you want to do slayer and other monster killing related things.

best range items on a low cost basis is:

Black dhide body and chaps

Barrows gloves/black dvambs

fury ammy

ava's accumulator

snakeskin boots (ranger if you have several million to burn)

Archer helm or a blessed dhide coif (robin hood hat.... again if you have several mill to burn)

rune crossbow

mith or broad bolts

Unholy book

and i'm not sure about number 3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Yes, i know i will use the rune def majority of times however i still need a shield for hard tasks etc. and i don't know what to buy =/

Edit: I was also thinking of blessed d hide?

if you're that worried about the harder tasks use rune defender and whip..... when half health switchout guthans - you only really should wear the body and legs, and switch the helm with the slayer helm/black mask and switch the spear with the defender and whip....... when healed switch helm and weapon again and continue

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

What monsters are you talking about? Tell me and I could help you out.

It's for training and slayer.

Once again i know i will use rune defender the majority of the time, but i still want to purchase a shield and i want to know what is 2nd best to DFS im not bothered about spending 4 odd mill on blessed shield but i dont want to pointlessly spend 16 odd mill on DFS where i could be using that cash to merch.

Black D'hide looks nooby so ill buy some blessed god armour :D

That's ranged question answered THANKS.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Blessed d'hide armor is a waste of money that could be spent otherwise. Only real use for blessed is God Wars Dungeon.

Personally i feel like a prat wearing black D'hide lol

And once AGAIN, no offence but i dont care about your opinions on me buying a shield, i would like to buy one and i just want to know what to buy, bear in mind i could use the shield for a variety of things, quests hard monsters bladdy bladdy blah, i juts really want to know what to buy.

MujGunGetDiv.png

I'm sticking my neck out here by saying this :? but i recon personally either you want a DFS or an obby shield if you want a shield at all! But to be fair the blessed spirit shield..... or any spirit shield for that matter have any place in slayer...... if you're desperate for something with pray bonus (which it seems is what you want if you want one of them) go for falador shield 3....... not only has it got a great +7 (i think) prayer bonus, but it is 100% free! Yup that's right...... no 4.9m for only a +3 prayer bonues.

Tbh i don't know why you'd want a shield for "harder slayer tasks" just use the technique everyone else uses and go for:

Helm - Slayer helm/slayer item needed for particlar monster (eg nosepeg)/black mask

Ammy - Fury

Hands - RFD Gloves (rune or higher)/Regen brac

Torso - Guthans

Legs - Guthans

Shield - Defender

Weapon - Whip

Boots - Dragon

then when you get to a health number you don't feel comfortable with just switch the head gear with the guthans helm and the weapon with the spear.... heal up, then switch helm, defender and whip back and continue with your normal slaying.

Or if you really do have millions to burn on armour and weapons go for bandos plate and tassets, rune defender etc and do that.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

WOW i was about to post that i'm not ging to buy guthan set but geeze they used to be around 7m now there 3.7 o.O guess i'll buy that then :thumbsup:

THANKS

That jst leaves me with the diary question. :)

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to get assistance for any diary tasks.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

WOW i was about to post that i'm not ging to buy guthan set but geeze they used to be around 7m now there 3.7 o.O guess i'll buy that then :thumbsup:

THANKS

:shock:

Can someone comfirm this, because i am NOT GETTING 76 FISHING... but i really need enhanced excalibur :(

EDIT: Yh i can't =/

What's is the best item that increases your fish level?

MujGunGetDiv.png

THANKS

:shock:

Can someone comfirm this, because i am NOT GETTING 76 FISHING... but i really need enhanced excalibur :(

u can't get assistance for fishing in the first place and u can use boost for it

Admiral pie gives +5; stew can give up to +6, but to get a +6, you're probably going to be needing at least a dozen stews with 36+ doses of the needed spice to get one to give you the +6.

In other words, admiral pie is your best bet at a fishing boost.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Admiral pie gives +5; stew can give up to +6, but to get a +6, you're probably going to be needing at least a dozen stews with 36+ doses of the needed spice to get one to give you the +6.

In other words, admiral pie is your best bet at a fishing boost.

Yh i see.. guess im powerfishing to 71 =/

MujGunGetDiv.png

Don't fly fish. Either catch Monkfish or use Barbarian Fishing. Both are superior to Shilo.

IF you don't care about profit, then Barbarian Fishing is best since it's faster fishing xp and you get cooking, agility, and str xp to boot. However, if you fish monks, you get a decent 100k or so each hour in addition to the fishing xp. No doubt though, it's slower.