Bandos for a Tank?

Sand_Hill

If Jagex lets me have my locked Summoning Tank account back, would Bandos be worth it to purchase? I have about 30m gp. I really don't want to buy Barrows armor. I don't feel like getting degradable armor. My other option is to get a cool 99 and a set of Dragon (chainbody set). What do you all think? Thanks!

-Sand

Now known as Expl0de.

My Defense Pure Guide

Please don't post on forums whilst inebriated.

If Jagex lets me have my locked Summoning Tank account back, would Bandos be worth it to purchase? I have about 30m gp. I really don't want to buy Barrows armor. I don't feel like getting degradable armor. My other option is to get a cool 99 and a set of Dragon (chainbody set). What do you all think? Thanks!

-Sand

well assumoning u have 1 att and 1 str bandos is worthless and just stick with dragon

Naw dude. Bandos is the [cabbage], you should get. :thumbup:

being a summoning tank all it does is give looks

Naw dude. Bandos gives pretty good defence stats. Especially if he doesn't want degradable armour.

then its up to him wether he likes bandos or dragon more

I might go for full dragon, seeing as it's 4m cheaper and has better slash and stab defense (seeing as that's what most people use).

I just used the compare items feature and saw that Torag's is much better in defense...but I really don't like repairing armor.

So my setup would then be:

torag's body

? legs

? helm

Dragon boots

Fury

Now known as Expl0de.

My Defense Pure Guide

Please don't post on forums whilst inebriated.

I might go for full dragon, seeing as it's 4m cheaper and has better slash and stab defense (seeing as that's what most people use).

I just used the compare items feature and saw that Torag's is much better in defense...but I really don't like repairing armor.

torags is overall the best melee armour and repairing isn't that expensive