Troll general

140 HP, not 149. Also, the name is "Troll general" with a lowercase g, not a capital G.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=266

113_Troll_general.png

I notice some monsters which I'd previously corrected are now incorrect and needing re-correction... I know this seems like an odd request but please use my Monster Examine Guide before submitting HP corrections from other players. I take incredible insanity in making sure it is 100% accurate.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Our rule is to confirm any user submitted HP information with a lunar examine, so we are not changing HPs willy-nilly.

I see you have submitted several corrections - please assume that nobody is in there mucking these up, and let's work together to get them corrected.

I'm wondering if there's another Troll general with different HP, actually .... in the meantime, the record you linked now shows 140.

Thanks for your continued participation, it's appreciated.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.