getting drop potential... Not 26k trick

iskateandpk4

Hi, well ever since pvp came out the way i got potential was just by sitting somewhere in wilderness with 75k for an hour. I'm kinda bored of that and wanted to know what i can do to get drop potential. i already know that casting air strike and using fun weapons don't work but weapons do work? I was also curious , is my drop going to better if i hit high on my opponent. O and one more question :P if my opponent runs in bank and i run in bank and kill them does that make drop any better? Thanks.

2_am_10_hp.png

Right now im mining iron in rimmington and selling to G store, i was choping willows south of rimmington and fming them

I havent tried it but if you get full rune+bronze 2h or bronze baxe

or full rune+ longbow on longrange

or crossbow on long range

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Why not train slayer at slayer tower? Just be careful of pkers. Some of them actually do an occasional patrol there.

(I've actually done a few scans there sometimes too LOL. But it's very empty and I'm sure if your cautious, you can tele before you see the white dot teleblocking you.)

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

You have to be VERY careful at the slayer tower, PKers are thick there.

Why would you fight someone? Standing in the wild or skilling is your best option.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks