about sara gw

Grumi

Melee with godsword when you're in a 4-5 people team. It's practically impossible to solo her with melee. So use range then (wear dhide top with veracs top and skirt and a good shield like granite).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If you range, you're only going to get hit by bree and starlight. (Sometimes zilyana if you mess up).

With that said, I've gotten 38 killcount max on trip. That's about 20 zilyana kills (because I go on busy worlds and usually kill 0-1 subboss before she starts respawning). I imagine the max should be about 45-50 kc since that's when all your terrorbird pouches start collapsing. Half of it involves whether or not you get sarabrew/superres/prayer/food drops to prolong your trip.

Rune crossbow is the overpowered weapon for Rangers. Use that. From there, it's your choice if you want to go with armor piercing diamond bolts or inexpensive broad bolts. The bonuses on the xbow are just insane, with a range and def pure, I could take out any 130 with proper hugging techniques.

This is all of course solos. In teams, she is too ridiculously easy. It's more painfully boring than bandos team as you could probably camp there for days. That's why I don't like teams unless it's corporeal beast.

Believe me, you do NOT want to solo her with melee. Unless you want to waste money getting only 1 or 2 kills off her.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX