Money via melee

cat666

I am soon going to be maxed melee and my next goal(s) are 99 prayer and 99 summon. 99 summon via 99 mage at Rock Lobsters.

Obviously this is expensive so I need a decent money maker for a maxed melee player and am wondering what the best money is? I am thinking:

1. Tormented Demons

My range sucks so soloing isn't going to be easy. Not going to train range so maybe I'm better off duoing.

2. GWD

Been to Bandos a few times, will buy a BGS for the purpose if I do this long term. Tried Zammy and failed badly but it could have been the team. Obviously not interested in Arma as my range sucks but what is the best Sara method? Is melee and option?

3. DK's

Never ventured far into Waterbirth Island however I hear the DK's are better than anything else for reliable cash.

4. Corporal Beast

I've discounted this as too dangerous. Am I wrong?

Any advice appreciated.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Well i know people that solo GWD. If you have low range then you may just be stuck with Bandos.

If you think solo td will be hard could try duoing. Idk what its like to do td's.

Idk about dks, sry.

With the Corp Beast its better to have maxed stats and max offensive stats. Try to get a clan that does ffa or go to a ffa world. I hear void also does well in ffa.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

1. I know very little of them so I can't help much at all.

2. Bandos with a decent team (your stats allow you to get into the best teams) is pretty good money since its about 15-20k per kill in drops. With the chance of getting a split or item fairly high since you can afford low numbers in your team. 5 attackers 120+ and a guthan tanker can make a lot of gp in a few hours.

3. I believe its best duo'ing if you plan on meleeing them. But I've not had much experience there and never tried melee.

4. From the guides I've read its not that dangerous as your essentially 3 iteming and its an easy location to get to if you die. Shouldn't be too hard to find a team.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]