Bronze Dragon

sweetvictory

Ok i admit it imma newb at membs just got a bronze dragon task i have no ideal what i should bring, where i can find them and what style i should use, if anyone can gimme tips or lead me to a guide that would b really helpful, thanks.

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

yes but apparnetly its costly, they long range you so you dont get hit at all with anti drag shield and anti fire pot get as much mage bonus as possible

also prob use wind wave as bloods are cheap and use wind staff

]ac_s_dc.png

honestly i couldn't tell you forsure but for every 2 p pot take 1 anti fire i think, if you melee

and take maybe 5 sharks for the journey

remeber to take a bronze or iron axe and about 10k? to get into the dungeon

mage wise you'll need no p pots really just anti fire and a bit of food try the general guides or aow for a proper guide

]ac_s_dc.png

Killing in Brimhaven is risky as you have to put up with Wild Dogs and Black Demons down there. You can also kill them in the Chaos Tunnels but its multi and they could team up on you. If you do mage you can try and use the Chaos Guantlets and cast Fire Bolts. At your levels you might be able to just tank them and eat when needed. Don't forget the anti-fire potions and your anti-fire shield.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

personally i range them...best range equipment you can, rune c bow, mith or higer bolts, and like 2 lobs and 2-3 antifire pots that gets me whole inv of bones and the occasional drop worth keeping

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Yes i thought about ranging but first of all these are metal dragons as u can see my range is not very low, i wouldn't hit a lot. Mage would probally work a little better. Second of all if I'm going to range I'm going to sacrafice speed with the cbow, which is basically a waste of antifire pots

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

Yes i thought about ranging but first of all these are metal dragons as u can see my range is not very low, i wouldn't hit a lot. Mage would probally work a little better. Second of all if I'm going to range I'm going to sacrafice speed with the cbow, which is basically a waste of antifire pots
not really...i started ranging them at 65 and was fine...the 2-3 pots will be enough to get you a full inv in chaos tunnels. just dont forget your anti d shield or you will need more than 2 lobs (those are for if you accidently rune out of pot protection

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff