' N O R R ii E ' + + Blog to Mastering Runescape

Found an excellent sc clan ;D

I should be able to get 75 con today, hopefully.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

75 construction accomplished.

75 prayer is on the way, won't take long at all at this rate. I might even get it before I go to bed. I've already gotten two levels.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

[/hide]

Hah, 75 pray only took a couple hours. Gilded altars are way too easy but I'm not gonna argue. So much better than using ecto XD

85 mage is the next goal, and I'm already sick of it. I wasn't going to use sc mage hats, but I might change my mind about that.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Played sc for a couple hours, got about 200 points that I may or may not use on mage. I still haven't decided yet.

Also, got a firemaking level from some random yew logs I found sitting in my bank. :twss:

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't gotten on much in a while, but here I am again.

Stunning mage dummies got way too boring after about a half hour, so I decided to slaughter some metal dragons instead. It's fun so far, but no good drops.

Here's hoping for a visage- I'm doing slayer next, I'm gonna need it.

Oh- just got 84 mage as I was typing this. Yay ;D

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Got almost all of the rest of my mage exp on dragons (finished off the last 20k-ish on high alch), and didn't get a single good drop. Bollocks.

I did get a bunch of charms, though, and 68 summoning for bunyips.

This next goal is huge, and I'm guessing I won't be anywhere near done with it for quite a while.

Before I start, I need to play a bit of GOP and get some astral tabs, though.

Eh. I'm going to bed.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Little accomplished today, but I didn't play that much so it's okay.

I'm nearly 87 attack, completed 2 tasks and 2 clues today, both clues were fairly crappy unfortunately.

Ah well, such is life.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

73 slayer today and not much else.

I'm trying to decide which would be more worth it to get first- ability to make slayer helms, or ability to make slayer rings?

Hm.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Slayer helm, more useful.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Thanks for the advice ;P

Slayer helm it is, then. 180 points to go..

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Finally got my slayer helm! ;D

Damn, that took a long time to get.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Got 87 strength and 118 combat today, and I'm about 4k from 75 slayer.

Can't wait to finish getting defence and strength to 90, feels like the exp is so damn slow on controlled.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

The exp is starting to feel slow already.. I should know by now that I'm terrible at sticking to long goals XD

Ah well, I'll keep working on this anyways, though I probably won't be able to keep up the rapid pace I had at first.

I've started farming herbs in between slayer tasks too, so I guess now I'm training 6 skills at once, haha.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Oops, doublepost

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

I've started playing a little bit again after a short break.

I managed to get to 88 attack yesterday, and I caught up on my tears of guthix & penguin hunting today so I got to 68 runecrafting.

Rc is still my lowest skill though, just under summoning by about 40k exp.

I figure if I keep up with the penguins every week I should level it up again in about 3-4 weeks. But I probably won't. ;P

I think after I get done with 99 attack and everything I'll do WGS, and use the whole 400k exp on runecraft. That way I won't have to actually work on it at all to get to my goal level.

Anyways, I'm currently slaying elves at lletya, and I only need to do 3 more tasks after this to get my 50-task point bonus. I think with the bonus I'll have enough points to finally make slayer rings, which will help a lot.

I've also been farming in between tasks, so I'm getting a little exp for that too. I ought to start planting trees too, but I probably won't since that costs quite a bit of money, and I'm lazy. For now I'm just going to stick with herbs, since by the time I get to 85 slayer I'll probably have gotten enough herb seeds to finish both my farming and herblore goals.

I've got enough herbs banked right now to get to 69, but I'm going to wait to do anything with them until I have enough to get to 70.

I'm starting to think about what I'd like to do after I finish this goal.

I'll have finished attack, defence, strength, hitpoints and slayer. Which will leave me with 11 more skills goals left to get- Range, Summoning, Fishing, Woodcutting, Fletching, Firemaking, Runecrafting, Farming, Herblore, Agility, and Theiving.

So, let's see..

Farming:

During my current goal, I'll be getting tons of herb seeds, which I've been planting along the way. If I finish this goal and I still haven't gotten enough farm exp, I'll buy tree seeds and plant them for the remainder.

Herblore/Summoning:

After doing slayer and farming, I'll have more than enough charms to meet my summoning goal, and I might have enough herbs too. If I don't have enough herbs to meet my goal, I'll just buy them to get the rest of the exp.

Runecrafting:

Next, I'll finally get around to completing While Guthix Sleeps, which will give me four 100k exp lamps to use on whatever skill I want. I'll put all of these into runecrafting and get to my goal level.

Firemaking:

Even though my goal firemaking level is only 80, and I desperately hate this skill, I'm going to get it up to 92 for the inferno adze. I'll use the best logs I can afford, probably yews.

Woodcutting:

After getting my inferno adze, I'll be going for 99 woodcutting on yews. I know this is a very slow method and will probably take a long time, but the logs that I get should be enough to reimburse me for what I'll have spent on 92 fm. Also, I'll be getting pretty decent fm exp with the adze.

Fletching:

With the yew logs that I get from woodcutting, I'll make about 13k strung yew longs and sell them. Then I'll sell the remaining yew logs for a profit.

Agility:

This one will be easy. After I get to my runecrafting goal, I'll start using my penguin points on agility. If I still haven't gotten to my goal level by this point, I'll finish it off at ape atoll.

Fishing/Theiving:

I'm going to train these two at the same time. I'll be alternating between fishing monks at the piscatories and playing pyramid plunder. I'll get a couple theif levels, then a couple fishing levels, and repeat until I've reached my goal in both skills.

Range:

Even though this isn't my lowest skill, it's probably my most shameful one for my level. I never really cared to train range. I probably won't be able to afford to use chins, so I'll look into training methods for this when the time comes.

Alright, well, that was a really long post.

Sorry. I just get so bored when I'm training slayer XD

Since I started typing this, I finished a few tasks. Killing trolls right now, only 1 more task after this until slayer rings!

I'm also getting pretty close to both a hitpoints level and a slayer level. 38k til 89 hits, and 22k til 76 slayer.

Hopefully I'll get both of those levels today, but maybe not.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Yesterday I spent a little time on herblore, since I'd finally gathered enough herbs to get me to level 70.

After spending about a mil on seconds, I ended up with a profit of about 2 mil gp.

I also sold a lot of my drops today, which means I have over 30 mil now ;D

I'm thinking I'll probably pass on getting a DFS, especially considering the huge price jump. I'm going to make another attempt at finishing summer's end, so I can hopefully get a blessed spirit shield which is almost as good for defense, although it lacks the strength bonus.

After this I might change my mind and do ranging next. I read a few guides on aviansies and it sounds like fun and a lot of profit. So with all my money from slayer I'll probably end up buying atleast an armadyl helm and a ranging ammy, but we'll see what else I can afford.

Anyways, if I work on it enough today I should be able to get to 88 strength and defense. I'm only 90k and 60k away, respectively. If I do get both of those levels, I'll also get a combat level, bringing me up to 119. Can't wait to pass the 120 mark though ^^

I ought to get another slayer level somewhat soon too, as I'm only 42k away right now.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, today I did my penguin hunting. After next week I'll have enough points to level up my runecrafting again. I think I need to train my summoning up a little bit, to keep runecraft as my lowest skill for tears of guthix.

After a few more weeks of exp from guth and penguins, runecraft will finally be 70, which means I'll finally have all skills above 70. That's pretty cool.

I might level my attack today, I'm about 70k away right now. It's kind of unlikely though.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Yesterday I spent a little time (and quite a bit of money...) using up all the charms I've gotten so far.

I got to 72 summoning, which also got me 120 combat ;D

I might not play much the next week, as I just got a free 7 days of world of warcraft.. haha :twss:

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Took a little break from slaying to pick up a couple random levels.

I got to 70 runecraft today, which means all my skills are 70+ now, and I'm pretty close to an agility level so I think I'll get that tomorrow. ;D

If I can stand training it for long enough, I might even go for 73 agility, which would finish my goal.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

I'm really loving the new slayer master. I did 4 or 5 of her tasks today, got 90 hitpoints and 79 slayer, several ferocious rings, and plenty of nice drops.

Also, I'm almost to 89 strength and defense (50k and 10k away, respectively) so I'll probably get those tomorrow.

Getting close to all 90 melee stats!

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

I got a couple of levels today- 89 defense and strength.

Didn't really do any other interesting things, other than that I made a cool new siggy ;]

Herb farming is getting to be really annoying, I never feel like dumping all my gear in the bank so I can run around to all those patches. I haven't been doing it lately. Maybe I will once I finish slayer but until then I think I'lm just gonna skip it. Well, perhaps I'll just do it once per day, since I can use the ardy cape tele once a day. Then I can directly teleport to all my patches, which is a lot easier.

I think I'm going to buy 10 palm seeds and 10 yew seeds. It'll only be like 1.8m and I can get my farming goal in like 3 days or something.

Then I really only have to worry about herb farming for the sake of getting herbs, not exp. Cause let's face it- farming exp from herbs is slowwwwwww.

I keep 'forgetting' to do penguins. Or maybe my laziness has got the best of me.

Eh. I'll do it tomorrow.

(maybe.)

I'm going to work on this a little bit more tonight, probably finish my current task- Living Rock Creatures -and maybe do a couple more tasks. Depends what I have time for.

Living rocks are great though, I love the exp. I also love the fact that all the drops are noted and/or stackable, so I can do a full trip of ~200 without banking.

And maybe they'll be pretty good money, too, once all the hype dies down and the market is no longer flooded with living minerals.

But I digress.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Well, I've been doing great with the new slayer master so far, having a great time.

I'm incredibly pissed off today though, since jagex just added dagganoths back onto Kuradal's task list, which is one of my least favorite tasks.

I was very happy when she didn't assign them, so now I'll have to put up with their [cabbage]ty drops and constantly crowded locations AGAIN. Ugh.

[bleep]ing hate daggs. I'd block them if I had any empty spots.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

YES! Finally got 90 defense and 90 strength!

Also got 122 combat, which is just in time, since I was on a hellhound task. Left-click is so much more convenient.

At the moment I'm only 2k from 81 slayer, so I'll be getting that pretty soon too.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been a while since I've been on here.

Mostly because I renewed my warcraft subscription for 2 months.

So, until march I'll be back and forth between the two games but hopefully I'll still be able to get a little more progress done on my goals here.

Right now I'm back into slaying, after a quick break catching up on all the things I've missed (and a couple rounds of pwning in c-wars ;P)

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Still have a couple weeks left of warcraft, but I'm back for a little bit.

Yesterday I got a heap of supplies from my kingdom after letting it sit for so long untouched, and I got enough herbs to get to 71 herblore and over halfway to 72. If I keep using the herbs from my kingdom I'll reach my goal in no time.

Until then I'm still working on my slayer, doing warped torts right now for a pretty good profit. I'm around 250k from 92 attack and 68k from 82 slayer, so I'll probably get both of those around the same time.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]