' N O R R ii E ' + + Blog to Mastering Runescape

Good luck! Runescape > WoW :P just pointing out. And nice blog (:

True, but it's nice to mix it up sometimes ;]

Thank you~

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Well, my WoW subscription has officially run out.

I'm at home sick today, so I'm working hard at my slayer :]

I'm also *really* close to 82 slayer- only 15k left. Once I get that I'll also be about 10k from 92 attack, so I'll be getting both of those levels today.

Current task is abby spectres. Kind of annoying, but the profit is worth it.

Speaking of profit, I've had a task of both jungle and desert wyrms now, and even though they're extremely annoying (damn that special attack..) the profits are pretty good. Jungle ones aren't too great but I made about 700k from a task of 125 deserts. Not bad, hm?

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

[/hide]

Just got 82 slay & 92 attack~

Which means now I'm halfway to 99!

Also, only one more level until spiritual mages :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Another level today- 72 herblore!

I also just passed the 60m point for the first time. Yay, money~!

I might spend some of it on summoning, since I've got a huge buildup of charms right now.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Indeed. I just got from 72 to 77 summoning with the charms I had. I'm really hoping by the time I have 99 attack I'll have enough charms for 85+ summ.

Back to slayer now, just got my first nechryael task~

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Decided to waste a little bit more money today..

I bought enough yew seeds to reach my farming goal, which I've started planting. I'll have it all done in a day or two.

I'm also doing a little more herblore, since I'm only 50k from my goal level of 73.

Once I'm done with the herblore I'll keep doing slayer. I'm 85k from 92 hitpoints and 386k from 93 attack, so its possible that I'll get that today but I doubt it.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

I'm still at home sick for the third day in a row, so I've been making good progress.

My yew seeds will be ready to check on in about an hour, which will get me 72 farming.

I also stopped by pyramid plunder for a little bit today, since I realized I was only 10k from a level up. I'm now 71 theif, which means I can get into room #6 at PP ;]

Anyways, I'm still working hard on my slayer. After my current task of fire giants I'll only be 8k away from 92 hitpoints~

I'll be getting that level on whatever my next task is. Hopefully something easy, like greaters, or something fun like iron drags.

Then I'll be halfway to 92 hitpoints, which is a pretty cool milestone for me since I've wanted 99 hp since I was just a little newb.

I've been rethinking some of my goals, though.

I'm really not sure if I'll be able to stand going for 99 theif, even though the exp is quick, I hate doing things that require my full attention. I get way too bored.

I think I'm going to lower that goal down to 81, and after I get there I'll see if I feel like continuing it.

I'm also increasing my firemaking goal to 92, since I want to get an inferno adze.

After slayer I'm only going to have 7 goals left to complete.. I think I'll probably start with something simple, like fishing.

It'll make me a little bit of money if I do monks. I need about 12k monks to get to my goal level of 85.

At today's market price that's around 6m, which isn't very much, but it'll pay for about half of my firemaking.

So, after fishing I'll be buying and burning yew logs to get to 92 firemaking.

I know it's expensive but I'm really not worried about it. I hate firemaking so much, it's worth it.

Once I have my adze I would like to go for 99 woodcutting on yews.

I realize ivy is a lot faster, but I want the firemaking exp from using my adze. Also, the yews I chop will help pay back what I spent on firemaking.

I need to chop 46,400 yews for 99. Assuming 1/3 of those get burned by the adze, I'll also be getting 3m firemaking exp. This will get me to 95 or 96 firemaking.

I'll also have about 30k yews left over.

I'll sell these to buy magic logs, which I will use to get my fletching up to 85, possibly 90 if I feel like it.

Hopefully, along the way I'll remember to do my weekly penguin hunting, so I'll either be 73 runecrafting or atleast very close to it.

If I'm not already 73 rc by this point, I'll do while guthix sleeps and use the reward to level it up. I might also use some of the exp on herblore and/or agility.

After that, I think I'll head to aviansies and camp for a while with my ranging.

Hopefully I'll be making a lot of money, and decent exp.

Finally I'll end up with only theiving left, which I'll get to 81 and then decide whether or not I want to keep going.

At this point I'll have a ton of money and very well-rounded character, and I'm really not sure what I'll decide to do next.

Maybe it would be nice to just kind of mess around, without any specific goals, and just do whatever I feel like ;]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Woke up this morning with a terrible fever.. I seem to just be getting more sick every day.

Atleast that means that I've been doing well with my goals.

I got 92 hitpoints today, which is halfway to 99. I'm pretty happy about that since I've always wanted 99 hp.

Right now I'm only 97k from 93 attack, so its pretty likely that I'll be getting that today.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

You should update your first post. :o Add some color and what not. I hope you feel better really soon! :)

My first post has lots of color on it, lol.

If I added any more it might be too much o.O

Thank you :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Since the forums have been down, I got to 94 attack and 83 slayer :]

I can now kill spiritual mages, although I haven't gotten them for a task yet.

This goal has been going a lot faster lately. Even my tasks are going quicker due to my improved skills.

I also reached my goal of 73 farming yesterday, which is also nice.

During bonus exp weekend I've decided I won't be doing slayer. I'd rather use the extra exp on a skill that I hate training.

I thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of the boost for farming though. I'm going to buy 5 palm, 5 magic, and 1 calquat seed.

I'll plant them a day or two in advance, and then as soon as I log in on the weekend I'll run around and check them all, which will get me somewhere around 350k farming exp in about 10 minutes.

After that, I'll be burning magic logs, since I want to get 92 firemaking as easy and painless as possible. Depending on how quickly I can burn them, 5 or 6k magic logs should get me to 90 or 91 by the time the exp level returns to normal.

All of this will be a little expensive, but the farming exp is excellent, and the time & frustration saved by doing firemaking this way will be so worth it to me.

I'm kind of excited ^^

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Just got 84 slayer~!

Only one level to go until whips, and I can't wait. On a side note though, I still haven't gotten a spiritual mage task yet. That's kind of annoying.

Oh well.

Only 54k until 95 attack, which I'll be getting on my next task- nechryeal.

I'm also only 130k from 93 hitpoints.. sorry, 'constitution'. I love the update, but I'm goingto continue calling it hitpoints. Cause let's face it, constitution just sounds ugly.

Anyways, time to continue slaying.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Got 95 attack yesterday :]

Starting to get close to 99, I can't wait.

Also, I'm only 80k away from 93 hp right now.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

93 hitpoints! Only 2 levels left til my goal.

I'm only 200k from 85 slayer, and I'm excited.

I can't wait to start getting abby demon tasks.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

I'm doing great so far on bonus exp weekend.

I started out checking all of my tree patches (5 magics, 5 palm, and 1 calquat) and got 73-76 farming.

After that I finished all the potions I had in my bank, which got enough exp for 73-74 herblore (and only 10k left until 75!)

Then I used up my blue & crimson charms and got 77-82 summoning, plus a combat level, which means I'm 125 now.

So far I've earn over 1m exp, 9 skill levels, a combat level, 2 strange rocks, and it's only taken me an hour and a half.

My multiplier is currently waiting at 2.3x, and I really don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my time.

I'm thinking about just buying logs and doing firemaking, like I had originally planned.

If that gets too boring (or if logs are unbuyable on the GE) I might just go back to slayer.

Anyways, time to go buy my prom dress and some killer new heels :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up slaying for the rest of my bonus exp (well, actually, only until my multiplier got to 1.5x, then I had to log off).

I think the bonus weekend was a good idea, and I look forward to seeing it happen again sometime.

Anyways, I haven't even logged on since then. I might get on for about an hour here and there but my social life just kind of exploded so I'm really busy all of the sudden.

Until everything slows down (which could be a long time from now), I doubt I'll be playing much.

Maybe I'll reach this goal by the end of the year, or perhaps not. I guess I'll have to wait and find out ;]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, thanks ice.

I finally got a moment to just sit at home for a little bit, so I'm going to attempt to get the easter event done before I go back to real life again.

Having a great time outside with friends, I barely miss runescape at all ;P

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Just logged on to check out the new skill, seems awesome so far! ;]

About to try my first dungeon now~

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Dungeoneering seems like an alright skill to me, but I think I'm going to wait to train it for a few weeks to see if they fix some of the bugs and things like that.

As a solo player, I'd really love it if they could make it so you could return to a dungeon if you lose connection or have to log out, but I realize the technical difficulties of this (since it's instanced and everything). Hopefully they can find a way around it sometime soon.

In the mean time, I'm back to doing slayer. I don't have a lot of time to get online but maybe that will get better once the school year ends.

I'm in my final weeks of high school and I couldn't be happier. Good riddance.

I do plan to have atleast 2 jobs this summer though, so maybe I won't be less busy after all.

Anyways though, I've got about an hour or so to get some slaying done, just got 96 attack the other day and I'm starting to get close to 85 slayer now. Only 67k to go!

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Took a quick slayer break to do the new quest.

I thought it was pretty cool, I like the new quest interface and everything. Seems like they'll be doing that from now on.

Also, using fairy rings without a staff is so nice. I love it.

Anyways, I'm only 2k from 85 slayer, but I don't know when I'll get around to it. Been busy lately.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Finally got 85 slayer! Hope I get an abyssal demon task soon. I still haven't gotten a single spiritual mage task even though I've been 83 slayer for quite a while now.

Oh well.

I also just passed 10m exp in attack :]

I'd love to keep playing but I've got to go get ready for work.

The next few weeks are going to be crazy, since I'll be working, graduating high school, turning eighteen, going to a ton of grad parties, getting a tattoo, signing up for classes at university this fall, and a whole bunch of other stuff. So I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play, haha.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

Just got my first spiritual mage task and a pair of dragon boots :]

Only 360k til 97 attack~

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]