' N O R R ii E ' + + Blog to Mastering Runescape

78 dung this morning.

I did my first ever large floor yesterday with some friends and it turned out to be fun, I was thinking I was going to try and start doing floors with dgs, but I asked some questions on the thread yesterday and seem to have gotten ignored :\ So I guess not.

Oh well. More soloing for me then! I'm pretty sure I will be going for 85 before stopping, I might as well. I'd really like to get a few more of the rewards. Particularly bonecrusher & herbicide, even though I know they're a waste but... damn it, they're just so cool.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

78 dung this morning.

I did my first ever large floor yesterday with some friends and it turned out to be fun, I was thinking I was going to try and start doing floors with dgs, but I asked some questions on the thread yesterday and seem to have gotten ignored :\ So I guess not.

Oh well. More soloing for me then! I'm pretty sure I will be going for 85 before stopping, I might as well. I'd really like to get a few more of the rewards. Particularly bonecrusher & herbicide, even though I know they're a waste but... damn it, they're just so cool.

The questions you asked are all things you'd be taught during floors. :P

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

78 dung this morning.

The questions you asked are all things you'd be taught during floors. :P

Hah, well, thanks. Perhaps I'm too afraid of looking like an idiot not knowing what to do xD

I'll drop by the chat sometime then.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ezeei ;D

Well, summer has officially kicked into gear for me, so I doubt I'll be on much until fall when classes start again. Rhianna concert in two days, woot woot ;] Dungeoneering will have to wait.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Rhianna concert in two days, woot woot ;] Dungeoneering will have to wait.

Rhianna? Bah! What's she got that Dungeoneering doesn't?...besides long legs, beautiful eyes, a stunning voice...okay, I guess we'll forgive you this time. :wink:

How was the concert btw?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 1 month later...

Lol, thanks for the bumps while I was away ;] (Rhianna was amazing, by the way! She is so pretty in person.)

I'm back for now, I'll atleast stick around until double exp weekend, but no guarantees past that. Been on a huge minecraft binge lately, plus with classes and parties I don't really have a lot of free time these days.

Now, to figure out what I'm going to be doing next weekend... magic/palm trees, of course, but what after that?

I'm considering some chinning- the exp rates would be insane. Or herblore is always a good choice. I'll have to weigh my options and see how much cash I've got...

What are you guys going to be doing with the exp multipliers?

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

Well. I ended up being busy and not logging on at all for exp weekend xD

So I had like 10m worth of herb supplies in the bank that didn't get used. Kind of a shame, really. Would have been nice to get the bonus exp for it. Oh well. I'm using those up now, not really sure what I'm doing after that.

Maybe back to dunging?

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]

I think this might be the end for me.

I came back, I played all day today, I tried to get back into it, I tried to remember why I played this game all these years.

But it doesn't even feel like the same game anymore.

Prices of everything have plummeted into the ground. The only way to make money these days is by gambling or merchanting. Forget the days where training your skills was actually profitable.

Bots control the economy, they've taken over every training spot, it's all anyone talks about.

Honestly I'm feeling a little depressed about it.

I might come back some day, but I don't know if that's ever going to happen.

• Like 1

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[/hide]