Combat and money help long post

hihihi727

These are my skills:

63 attack; 60 Defence; 62 strength; 46 range; 44 prayer; 38 magic; 62 hp

Equipment:

Helm of Nezinot; Dragon scimitar; Granite platebody; Dragon platelegs; Amulet of Glory; Ring of Wealth; Obsidian Cape; Obby shield

Well I did Fight Caves the other week but I only got up to wave 35. But I was too cheap to use sara brews and super restores so I used some lobsters I fished earlier and prayer potions left over from Monkey Madness instead(which btw is the most annoying quest ever).

Anyway. I decided that if I got

70 range, attack, strength and defence

*plus*

5mil for full Guthans and other supplies like arrows and potions and stuff

I could perhaps finish it and get a firecape. With my stats I can only earn 100k an hour with Green Dragons. Anyway, Im wondering what the fastest way to get that money and skills would be. Im thinking training on Flesh Crawlers and picking up their drops for around 50k per hour (which would probably earn me 1mil or something) and once I reach 70 Attack and Strength train my defence to 70 using Green Dragons which should earn my around 2.5mil. And earn the remaining 1.5 mil by training on Flesh Crawlers with range from 46-70, using mithril arrows with avas accumulator so I dont have to pick them up.

Correct exp and money rates for Flesh Crawlers would be really really helpful^^ Im trying to make a low-medium level money/combat guide so answering these questions would be help for that as well^^

Yes, Summoning does help your combat level. As far as getting to 99 in a day, almost impossible without no-lifeing it. On top of that, with your current level, I doubt you'd be able to hit it in a month (no offense). A buddy of mine has spent weeks on slayer collecting charms...about 3 months and only to lvl 79 summon I believe (and he is a lvl 132).

Oh and as far as Monkey Madness being the most annoying quest, wait till you do Mourners End Part II. You'll change your mind really quick lol.

And I think you have a good game-plan if you're doing combat and getting drops, but what gets me is you're willing to sacrifice the money (which seems to be what you really need) for experience. Not a bad trade off, but a 50k/hour difference puts a dent in your pocket book.

Question is, do you pick up hides and bones from green dragons or just one or the other?