2 questions, guthans and wc

Bloodrex

atm i only have my dragon hatchet and 1,3m in my bank (and all the random junk everyone has in their bank)

anyway... is guthans worth replacing my dragon hatchet with a rune hatchet? i could get guthans today...

and is wc'ing a good way to get money at lvl 77 or should i do something else?

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

Get guthans until you have the charms from slayer to get 68. AFter that sell Guthans and BUY yips from the GE to use. Woodcutting is good money at 77. Maybe be better ways. If you plan on just wc then keep the hatchet and dont bother getting guthans unless you sersiously just going to slay.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Get guthans until you have the charms from slayer to get 68. AFter that sell Guthans and BUY yips from the GE to use. Woodcutting is good money at 77. Maybe be better ways. If you plan on just wc then keep the hatchet and dont bother getting guthans unless you sersiously just going to slay.

Yes, just sell axe if you are not going to use for a while :thumbup:

pinguim0310.png

Yes, just sell axe if you are not going to use for a while :thumbup:

thanks i will probably do that.

anyway i've been wondering about this for a while now... what's the best way to make money after lvl 75 woodcutting.. is it yews or magics?

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

Yews, magics are slow until 90+ from what i hear.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

If you plan on doing alot of slayer, then definitely get the guthans. Wcing isn't that great of money, and I'm sure you can find some other ways to make a decent profit. I, myself, kill green dragons in the chaos tunnels and make around 400k p/h. That is unless you reall enjoy skilling for your money.

And yes, yews are most definitely better money than magics until you're a high level woodcutting level.