My signature

Expl0de

I have a bunch of old signatures I plan on revising for this my tip.it account. I will be changing the text to "explode" as well as include links to my guides (click on my current signature to see what I mean).

(old account)

woe-skills-gamertag.png

typography.png

TechieSig.gif

sticker.png

Also, I feel like my sigs are lacking something. Help me out TIF! :D

guideicon.png

What there lacking is a render ;)

These are really just text, and rectangles :P Go onto deviantART and start looking at some signature tutorials. What program are you using?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

'Ey. These are much more than text on boxes, look at the background of the one with the big "S" on it from about 2 feet away, it's a picture of some cool anime dudes. :D

On topic:

I'm using PS CS3. Eh, I used to use renders and stopped later when I wanted to keep away from video game sigs. Never got into renders much anyway. Thanks for the reply, I might just do that. :)

EDIT: Like my new sig? I tried some new techniques.

guideicon.png

I suppose that in a sense the simplicity of these leaves them rather unique, but at the same time rather boring. I think your current sig is your best.

And I can't see the anime dudes :(

wl7w9j.png

[hide=Anime Dudes]akatsuki-469405.jpeg[/hide]

I did some typography there. Selected the pixels of the text, then went to the Anime Dudes layer, inversed the selection, and deleted it. It turned out alright. :)

Thanks for the c/c!

guideicon.png

What there lacking is a render

I like you ouchy but nonononononononononono don't do this. The 1st is pretty decent but the text sucks in it. Don't really have an opinion on the others.

I like you ouchy but nonononononononononono don't do this. The 1st is pretty decent but the text sucks in it. Don't really have an opinion on the others.

Gah! I fell into a bottomless pit with that one #-o My bad. :?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I agree, I tend not to do render signatures as much as I used to - try a medium where you do more work, such as photography, or 3D design. Save yourself while you can.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM