Looking for an all-round clan [FOUND]

Hello there, Sebbe here. Thinking about getting into the game once more but this time i'll get into a clan before.

I will be P2P when/if i start playing, i'm not too fond of PVP but i may do it once in a while.

I'm mainly looking for a nice friendly community with a few requirements but with no "you MUST do this and that to stay in the clan".

I live in Sweden, so it's a plus if it is a Swedish/Scandinavian clan.

Well, as long as it is based around GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2 then i'm happy.

I've played on and off since a few years before Runescape 2, i don't remember. My stats are the following:

Sebbeberg.png

Please add me on MSN or PM me, i won't check back into this thread much more.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Hey there Sebbe! If you're willing to stay up a bit late on weekends, why not check out Ancient Legion! We've got a couple Scandanavian people in our clan (a Swede, four Finns, and a Dane :P) and I'm sure you'll fit right in! If you have any questions PM me, and feel free to stop by our CC in game :)

24nju6g.gif

About Ancient Legion

Ancient Legion (AL) was founded by two brothers, Lamb Bug and Golden arm42, in April 2008. Ancient Legion started out small, with a handful of members, but since our opening, we've become a major force in the low-req clan world. We've got super-active forums (over 24,000 posts at last count), a great warring presence (current war record: 12-4), and a group of dedicated members who care about the clan (recently pulled 80+ opts to a war). If you're looking for a clan that will provide lots of events, active warring, and a top-notch community, Ancient Legion is right for you.

Ancient Legion's basic info

Clan chat channel: Lamb Bug

IRC channel: #Ancientlegionirc

Team cape: Team 15 cape

Homeworld: World 7

To join Ancient Legion, please register an account on our forums and post an application

Ancient Legion's events

20759pe.png

Ancient Legion hosts a wide range of events. Our most common events are Clan Wars, PVP trips, Skillathons and roach hunts, but we also have many less common events, such as boss hunting (KBD, Chaos Elemental, GWD), minigame events (Fist of Guthix and Stealing Creation are popular), and interclan duel tournaments. Members are also encouraged to host their own events. All in all, we have 4-6 events/week.

Clan Requirements

75+ Freeplay Combat OR 75+ Mage/Range

Gold Explorers Ring (3)

Attend three events per month

Make 10 posts a month on the forums

Ancient Legion's Leadership

Leaders

Lamb Bug

Golden arm42

Council

Chuffa

Hellbound487

Fivebrain

Testimonials!

This clan is one of the best i have joined, you guys made me feel welcome in the clan, alot of the members talk to the new people and make it easy to get along and help out with questions when i ask. So all in all a great clan for new people such as me.
--Chuffa

You guys have a great community. I met a lot of nice people here. I would definetly recommend you guys.
-- M125 Angel

One day, I was looking throug some clans, and I decided to join ancient legion. Why? Because Ancient legion is a fast-growing community of nice people, and when a problem occurs, it gets fixed right away. Something happens in this clan ever few minutes, which makes it very not boring. I say Ancient legion is a great clan.
--Necroswordia

Al is the best possible clan you could join. We have an awesome community, with awesome members, which adds up to pure ownage. If you join AL I promise you'll have a great time!
--Fivebrain

This clan has a fantastic community, friendly atmosphere and plenty of events. You will never be bored if you join this clan.
--Coldsteelx

It's nice to see such friendly members.
-- Slytherman

I'm glad i didn't choose The Zaradominerz or Bloodshed Empire even they had cool sites and events. You guys are the best clan out there and i would never quit!
-- Runeter2

Ancient legion ftw no clan is better! Wouldnt trade it for the world.
--Lordblack656

I wish I had joined earlier.
-- Loneytoni79

bannersoldiersoffury.png

armadylavatarbp8.gif

Forums|Memberlist

Introduction

Thank you for your interest in the Soldiers of Fury! We are an up-and-coming 80+ clan with experienced leadership and friendly members. Want to have fun? Like chatting and making friends? Love tons of fun events? Well Soldiers of Fury may be the right clan for you!

Requirements

The requirements to join SoF are 80+ combat only, no exceptions.

The Clan Chat is: Sof cc

Events

SoF prides itself on making events that are fun and unique. We have an experienced team of 2 players, who work hard and make SoF's events ones that will be remembered by all who attend. Some of the events we hold are:

Clan Wars

Castle Wars

Fire Fests

Pk Trips

KBD Trips

Duel Tournaments

Races

Cabbage Bombing

GodWars Dungeon

And much, much more.

Runescape_skills_woodcutting_magict.gif

Here are a few pictures from past events:

SoF vs YG

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6567/090425194037.png

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6365/090425194039.png

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/9437/090425200642.png

Lootshare Cockroaches

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7387/090419191626.png

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8200/090419193746.png

Conclusion

So what are you waiting for? An awesome clan is waiting for you, so scroll back up to the top of the topic and click the forum button. On behalf of the leaders below, we hope to see you join soon and thank you for reading our recruitment topic.

Leaders

Duda The God

Eskarrar1

Helder 21

X 0ak Man X

Warlords

Jon Borth

Loot Rune G

Event Coordinators

My Wc3r Noob

Stugausof

Recruitment Officer

Arlonz

PS: If you need any help, just add Any of the leaders or Arlonz ingame, and they will give you further assistance.

SoF.jpg

@Lambug:

Well, as it seems like a nice place, i don't like that i -have- to go on a number of events and such, especially when it's an American based clan. I'm usually outside in the weekends so.

Ov3rkill:

I'll have a look.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Hey sebbe i think death bolt would be great for you! We have some gmt people in our clan and our clan chat is always full.

vrdl5s.png

About Death Bolt

Death Bolt is a small clan that started out in March of 2009. Since then we have built a spectacular forums and have recruited a few active and loyal members. We have a marvelous community, active players, and a handful of events.

Important Information

Clan Chat:Nj741

Team Cape:50

Home world:75

IRC Channel: #Deathbolt

Death Bolt's Requirements

65+ Combat

65+ range or mage

33uqzjt.gif

Death Bolt's Events

Our clan holds a wide variety of events. Such as Clan Wars, Skilling Events, Combat Events, and Minigames. Plus members can hold their own events.

Death Bolt's Leaders and Staff

Leader

Nj741

Admins

Stevenyean

Nj7411

How to Join Our clan

first register on our

Forums then go to the Application Form and post an application on these forums and wait to be validated. After, feel free to browse the forums! :D

8ycajt.jpg

Nj741- Proud leader of Death Bolt

Forums Runehead

111111111111trrlastimemz6.jpg

-.::

How to Join | Forums | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

.:: About TRR ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Every member is welcomed into the family, no matter how new to Runescape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed environment, in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of Runescape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played Runescape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal. We help each other out, whether it be in Runescape or real life situations.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Tragic Shadows

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 3 - 2 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-33 (Green)

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: How To Join ::.

Directions

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Overview ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and respect everyone else in the clan. We welcome and encourage members to host and create their own events!

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

KBD 1 | KBD 2 | KBD 3

Clan Wars 1 | Clan Wars Practice |

Green Dragons

How To Join TRR

1st Clan Event

TRR vs GoG

*Note that TRR was previously referred to as TR/TM, as referenced in some videos.*

.:: Pictures ::.

Currently Uploading

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you! If you have any question just message me in the game my IGN(In Game Name) is Constancio92 then from there i'll guide you on anything you need to know.

We hope to see you soon!

CiV8Z.jpg

The RuneScape Rebelz Clan Leader