tele banking or bigger inventory

archimage_a

you can teleport you inventory to the bank.

this would help so much until something like

ore bags

bar sacks

tied up wood

fish nets

So we can carry round more stuff or make our inventorys bigger as that would take away the stress of smithing/wood cutting/fishing so slowly

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Yes! Wonderful idea! I absolutely agree! And afterwords, lets put the nature altar, rune essence rock, and a bank RIGHT SMACK next to eacother. And since we're going in that direction, let's put a magic tree right in the middle of a bank, and perhaps 3 or 4 rune rocks next to that. Also, let's make it so that the fish you catch just LEAP right into your bank from where you're standing, so the pain and agony of the idea of walking all the way to a bank is depleted.

-.-...please, think before you post.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Dont worry about the complete imbociles. No let say complete [bleep]s above my post, Your idea is great! How exactly do we have 'backpacks' that we dont even see, and still they haven't thought of putting in some kind of sacks, bags etc in the game.

FTW.

Dont worry about the complete imbociles. No let say complete * above my post, Your idea is great! How exactly do we have 'backpacks' that we dont even see, and still they haven't thought of putting in some kind of sacks, bags etc in the game.

FTW.

I mean this in the sincerest possible way, I swear...but could anyone else quite grasp exactly what this post was supposed to mean? I mean...I got the general gist...but the grammar and sentence structure was just...way too off for me. :shock: Sorry... :(

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

I am sorry for everyone who read this post and missed the point, but there you go I wasn't expecting a good reply but there you go.

The point I was making is basicly to do what rune essance has which is things like the ESSANCE POUCHES or a bigger inventory and tele banking would not open the way for autos.

A: Tele banking would use some sort of amulet or necklace like that ammy of glory, the other ideas all work perfectly well as shown by the essance pouches.

Bigger inventorys are a last resort as they make life so much easier that autos would be bound to follow. So please read the entire post first before posting a reply

The essence pouches were introduced to make the runecrafting process fairer compared to the other skills xp wise. Think about it before you post.

Hm. "Missed the point", huh. :roll:

How can we miss the point when your post says:

GIMME XP AND LEVELS FASTER!

If you want to know our opinions on this topic, put a poll on it. Quite obvious.

Stop flaming us just because you don't want to admit the fact that the majority of people disagree with you. :roll:

RsN: Arcade

An idea like this needs some severe restriction to work. If unrestricted, leveling would be far too easy. Essence pouches do make it easier to runecraft, but it's still not the cakewalk that unrestricted telebanking would make everything. Not to mention that you could telebank all your stuff before getting PKed.

I mean this in the sincerest possible way, I swear...but could anyone else quite grasp exactly what this post was supposed to mean? I mean...I got the general gist...but the grammar and sentence structure was just...way too off for me. :shock: Sorry... :(

The first sentence, "Dont worry about the complete imbociles," indicates that we should not worry about what his post means.

Yes! Wonderful idea! I absolutely agree! And afterwords, lets put the nature altar, rune essence rock, and a bank RIGHT SMACK next to eacother. And since we're going in that direction, let's put a magic tree right in the middle of a bank, and perhaps 3 or 4 rune rocks next to that. Also, let's make it so that the fish you catch just LEAP right into your bank from where you're standing, so the pain and agony of the idea of walking all the way to a bank is depleted.

-.-...please, think before you post.

:lol: 0wn3[) :lol:

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

Ok already telebanking is bad (although it will nearly happen with houses)

And farming also uses bags and baskets so that shows it could become a trend but so what.

I stand by bigger inventory though.

PS. I wonder what would have happened if Bubsa had said it was a good idea it may just be this idea but maybe everyone has posted to look good but then again it could be that no one really likes me on here beacuse I insult most of the people on here oh and dont follow the first persons right rule. Or maybe its that the PS is larger than the message :idea: :idea: :!:

PS. I wonder what would have happened if Bubsa had said it was a good idea it may just be this idea but maybe everyone has posted to look good but then again it could be that no one really likes me on here beacuse I insult most of the people on here oh and dont follow the first persons right rule. Or maybe its that the PS is larger than the message :idea: :idea: :!:

Or...maybe it's because all of your posts are idiotic, would ruin the game, are inpractical and in 376 tries I haven't seen you string together one coherent post?

Or...maybe it's because all of your posts are idiotic, would ruin the game, are inpractical and in 376 tries I haven't seen you string together one coherent post?

Dude...you beat me to it...damn. -.-

Honestly...when have I EVER agreed with even 10% of your ideas and thoughts in the first place, archimage?

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Ok already it just an idea you dont need to say anything like

'Or...maybe it's because all of your posts are idiotic, would ruin the game, are inpractical and in 376 tries I haven't seen you string together one coherent post?'

All of my posts are not idiotic some are and some arn't but face it its a forum there are most likely ideas that are worse than mine around.

Now this was a bad idea but at least now its been said so move on

Ok already it just an idea you dont need to say anything like (etc....)

I think arch needs to be cut some slack :)

It's just an idea, but it's similar to suggesting horses; it's been suggested 4982 times and been flamed just as often. You didn't know what you were getting into, that's all.

Besides, I think people like to flame now and then. It breaks the routine of making logical, serious posts. Well, for some it's more the opposite :)

lpinkus

Ok already it just an idea you dont need to say anything like

'Or...maybe it's because all of your posts are idiotic, would ruin the game, are inpractical and in 376 tries I haven't seen you string together one coherent post?'

All of my posts are not idiotic some are and some arn't but face it its a forum there are most likely ideas that are worse than mine around.

Now this was a bad idea but at least now its been said so move on

I was thinking they should keep telling you it is a bad idea so it will sink into your head that you should think of consequences before you post your idea.

Or I could continue to make stupid posts and you all continue to flame me that way a lot of bad ideas stay on the front page and others don't suggest them

or we could keep flaming and you leave? just like some other dude *cough* blaziken * cough* who kept posting the weirdest (and stupidest) ideas, and after a while, he *left* (or found a meaning to his life...)

if you make suggestions... make it so that it doesnt make it easy, or screw up something else (like, lets say, amulet of weatlh, armor of wealth, weapon of wealth, cape of wealth, cat of wealth, let your cat have bob's children or stuff like that)

Non of that will happen as I've got nothing better to do.

And have atleast a slight sense of economics(quite hi really but for the sakes of this argument) And would never effect the game in a long term failure

And have atleast a slight sense of economics(quite hi really but for the sakes of this argument) And would never effect the game in a long term failure

oi dude.... you really dont have a clue what your talking about... :lol: :roll:

EVERYTHING will settle in the long run....

example: take away magic, everybody will be pee'd, after a couple of years, ppl will except it, or didnt know it even existed

and about the bolded part.... your right, youve got nothing better to do.... go watch anime, or if you are a perv... watch hentai, i dont give a flying poo, just dont post stupid ideas on this board, it will just annoy everybody...

oi dude.... you really dont have a clue what your talking about... :lol: :roll:

EVERYTHING will settle in the long run....

example: take away magic, everybody will be pee'd, after a couple of years, ppl will except it, or didnt know it even existed

and about the bolded part.... your right, youve got nothing better to do.... go watch anime, or if you are a perv... watch hentai, i dont give a flying poo, just dont post stupid ideas on this board, it will just annoy everybody...

Which is what Ive been saying (near)everything always settles down(accept for a fire kill you when you respawn) :lol: . I didnt know it auto bolded oh well. And This is safer and far more interesting to see the results... and some of my ideas work not many but some