High Alchemy Advice

Draco_Mage

Been a while since I have played, so I am needing some advice. I'm going to be doing quite a bit of high alchemy work. Whether or not I'm going to do it while I'm still F2P or not, I'm not sure. I've got roughly 20M I'm looking to invest into 99 Magic (the more I can salvage, the better). My questions are:

If I remain F2P, what's the best item to high alch for a decent turn-around rate?

IF I purchase P2P, what's the best item to high alch for a decent turn-around rate?

I'm willing to invest 20M, if I can do it in a great timeframe, but if I'm able to save much more on another method, that'll be worth knowing. Been a while since I played, so I'm not sure on the prices anymore. And if anyone has a clue what the approximate cost for 83-99 Magic using High Alchemy will be, that'd be wonderful knowledge. Thanks!

draco+mage.png

http://www.scape-xp.com/runescape-high-alchemy.html

Air battlestaff for members and Addy platebody for non-member would be the best.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Actually, the best option in members would be: String Amulet or Diamond Bolt Enchanting, and in f2p it would be: Superheat Item.

Alching is obsolete.

Besides, I don't think you can get 99 magic with 20m.

Actually, the best option in members would be: String Amulet or Diamond Bolt Enchanting, and in f2p it would be: Superheat Item.

Alching is obsolete.

That's because you're not alching? If you alch, the most you need is 5m. You should easily complete it under that with yls or some random junk.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Thanks, Nic! If that calculator uses accurate pricing, much obliged.

Well, assuming the above calculator is accurate, I could get it for just at 20m with Yew Longs or any items yielding no more than a 130gp loss.

The only issue is that I have 99 Crafting (no point making Air Battles) & 99 Fletching (ditto with longs), so really have to purchase these items.

Regarding special locations, keep in mind that I'm a skiller (lvl1 in all combat but magic; 10hp) so I'm quite limited.

draco+mage.png

Alching is obsolete.

That's because you're not alching? If you alch, the most you need is 5m. You should easily complete it under that with yls or some random junk.

What are you alching that gives you only a 5m loss?

Can you get 99 mage with 20m? I haven't checked the prices, but last time I did a calculation it had to have been 25m at least.

Either way, alching is obsolete. Many options can give you 33% more xp per hour than alching and don't cost 33% more.

What other reasonable option do you recommend instead of Alching? Keeping in mind that I'm a skiller.

I've mentioned 2 already, String Amulet and Diamond Bolt Enchanting. Also you can superheat item if you're f2p.

String Amulet requires you to finish Lunar Diplomacy (I don't think you need Dream Mentor, but meh) so if you're a skill that's out.

Diamond Bolt Enchanting requires the GE, and that's it.