Is this allowed?

Spooks

Because of this new update I have made a pure pker (20att >25str) but the food is costing a fair bit.

I have a few PC's in my house but is it against the rules for my brother to go on his account on a different PC (but in the same house) and trade with me?

On a side note: for PvP Sword or Scimmy?

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

How many runescapers does it take to fix a lightbulb?

50, 1 to screw it in and 49 to complain that it was better before.

if you have multiple accounts, they are not allowed to interact.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

well technically he was the one he made it and pressed the accept button etc etc. back in 2005, and i made my new one now, therefore it should be ok.

However if Jagex see 2 accounts on the same IP interacting will they not just swing the banhammer.

Thanks

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

well technically he was the one he made it and pressed the accept button etc etc. back in 2005, and i made my new one now, therefore it should be ok.

However if Jagex see 2 accounts on the same IP interacting will they not just swing the banhammer.

Thanks

My friend has traded with his brother numerous times. If you do get caught, just say that you were trading with your brother.

Thanks

My friend has traded with his brother numerous times. If you do get caught, just say that you were trading with your brother.

Excellent, this thread shall be my evidence and you guys my witnesses/alibis \'

Thanks

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Littleboy and me did it all the time while he still played. It's not reportable. Unless you use the account.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

well it'd be pretty bad marketing to have a game where family members can't play together. :shame:

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png